New Years Resolution

Started by Captain Canada, December 14, 2010, 07:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

I agree with the above comment.... :thumbsup:....I'd like to say I wouldn't buy any kits next year so I can concentrate on making some headway through my stash.....it would last until I saw my first bargain...!!!!!!  :banghead:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Gondor

I have only managed one build a year for the last two years, that is up on the previous years by one a year..... I fully intend to finish at least two kits models this year and to reduce the amount of plastic I buy next year as well.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

ChrisF

Im with pyro on this one:

"More building, less time talking about it!"   :rolleyes:

lancer

I don't bother with resolutions to be honest. But I have set a goal of putting at least a tenner a week away for Telford next year. As for building I plan to build more of what I want to build and not be constrained but SMW and GB builds all bloody year.
I'll buy what kits I want or need over the year so long as I can afford them.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

matrixone

My New Years Resolution....

#1 Find a job! :o

#2 build fewer Focke-Wulfs in the new year

Matrixone

Gondor

Quote from: matrixone on December 16, 2010, 07:30:18 PM
My New Years Resolution....

#2 build fewer Focke-Wulfs in the new year

Matrixone

Don't you dare stop building them Matrixone, they are a guide and target that I have set for myself....... when I get around to building some myself

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

GTX

Bah!...New Year's resolutions...Don't believe in them!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

matrixone

Gondor,
Have no fear, for me to stop building Focke-Wulfs would be the same as a serial killer trying to stop killing...at best it could only be slowed down but not stopped.

Matrixone

GTX

New Avatar Title Alert!!!
Maxitrone, the "Focke-Wulf Serial Killer"

;)

Regards,

Greg

New Avatar Title Alert!!!
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

matrixone

picture me as Dexter with a Dora ;D

Matrixone

bobbo

I actually plan on finishing two or three of the dozen or so I've had "in process" for the last several years . . .

I also plan to get an airbrush, too.

bobbo

Cliffy B

You know what they say about plans after first contact with the enemy  ;D  I "plan" on finishing a few outstanding projects as well but we all know they won't go according to plan  :banghead:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

beowulf

i think when it comes to model making my resolutions will be build more, be more adventerous, try more new things
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

Gondor

I like to plan ahead so I have actually tried to start work on my New Years Resolution by starting another two projects already!!

Gondor

Paul Totherone

I plan to do more building next year. Hope I manage to succeed.  :thumbsup: