C is for Ta 152''C'' Its FINISHED!!!

Started by matrixone, December 17, 2010, 05:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixone

Here they are, the pics of my 1/48 scale Dragon Ta 152C.

My model is marked as ''white 3'' W.Nr. 389017 of 9th Staffel III./JG 301, 9th Staffel was equipped with the latest German fighter the Ta 152 and was to fly top cover for 10th Staffel aircraft equipped with air to air missiles. Once Mustang pilots learned the Ta 152C was not just another Dora version and were better than their P-51 Mustangs they avoided combat with them if at all possible.

Matrixone

NARSES2

Words fail me with the consistency of your work  :bow: :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

matrixone

Thanks for looking NARSES2!
I have new pics of the D-13 also but have to upload them to my photo hosting site before I can post them, they should be posted later today.

Matrixone

Taiidantomcat

very nice! And of course great pics too  :wub:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

matrixone

Thanks very much Taiidantomcat!

Glad you liked the pics, sadly they are not as good as what I had planned on doing but I did not have much time to set up the photobase before the clouds returned.

Pics of the D-13 might be posted later today.

Matrixone

Gondor

Wonderful work as usual Matrixone, I should be starting some Fw 190 builds during the holidays though I doubt that they will match your level of work.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Sturmbock

Some of those pics really look like authentic wartime photographs.
Excellent standard!  :bow:

matrixone

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

Gondor,
I am looking forward to seeing your what-if Focke-Wulfs.

Now that the Ta 152C and Fw 190D-13 are finished I am racing to build a Tamiya Fw 190F-8, my plan is to finish it before the end of the year. This one will be real world so I won't post any in-progress pics here.

Matrixone

Gondor

Quote from: matrixone on December 18, 2010, 02:26:21 PM

Now that the Ta 152C and Fw 190D-13 are finished I am racing to build a Tamiya Fw 190F-8, my plan is to finish it before the end of the year. This one will be real world so I won't post any in-progress pics here.

Matrixone

Please put your progress pictures up on the web somewhere and let us have the link to them Matrixone as it is always great to see your work in progress

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

matrixone

Gondor,
The Fw 190F-8 is now built and the wheel wells and cockpit was just masked off so I can begin painting. I will put up some pics up of this build but so far I have not taken any yet, this model was intended as a speed build.
This Fw 190F-8 will be made as a machine that fought on the Eastern front in spring 1945 and will get plenty of mud splatters on the airframe. ;)

Matrixone

dumaniac

manytanks

Do you have any models at all?

matrixone

Thanks very much dumaniac and Marty!

I should have pics of the D-13 put up sometime later today.

Matrixone

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)