2. YF-23 and PAK-FA both in whiff camo and markings
3. Maybe PZL-230 Scorpion with A10-ish engines in 1:48
4.VF-1 Valkyrie 1:48
5.OH-58 AVX 1:35
6. Warsaw Rising 1943 (yesss a year earlier because of polish mechs :D ) dio

That's the plan but the plan may be modified :D

lancer

Just thought of another one - Antonov 124 in RAF markings
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

The Wooksta!

I've finally got one of my 2010 planned builds underway - a Tempest two seat trainer.  The fuselage hacking is done.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Joe C-P

I will finish off the little armor I've started, and a couple aircraft, and then get back to ships. I have a number of real world USS New Jersey's and ships she sailed with, and then a whiff BBG I came up with thanks to ideas from our fellow whiffers in a thread elsewhere.
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Litvyak

In progress (RW) - CAF F-104 Starfighter, USN QF-4N and CAF CP-107 Argus.

Planned what-ifs:
RCN CF-110N (F-4B)
RCAF CF-234 (Su-34)

Planned realworld stuff:
CAF CH-178 (Mi-17)
CAF CF-18 Desert Storm shipkiller
Canadian Army CH-113 (CH-46)

All of this in 1/72 except the Argus kitbash in 1/144.

I'm also thinking about an aircraft carrier - either figuring out a way to build the RW HMCS Bonaventure, or build my AltCan HMCS Bonaventure...

This list will probably grow over the course of the year, and maybe, just MAYBE, I'll even build a car: a 1970 or 1971 Dodge Charger in, of course, Panther Pink.
C-A-NZ-UK!

Joe C-P

In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

FAR148

All 1/48 scale
In progress: JASDF Rafale Aggressor, JASDF 50th anniversary Chitose AB Rafale  :wub:

2011 builds: Got two more Twin builds planned
Hellenic Air Force OA-4M & Royal Navy TA-4J
USAF F-8 Wild Weasel & Argentinian Navy Crusader

If there's time maybe I'll finish my USN Hawker Hunter or USN Flanker but we'll see how it goes.  :unsure:

Steven L  :cheers:

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: FAR148 on January 24, 2011, 09:06:44 PM
All 1/48 scale

USAF F-8 Wild Weasel

Steven L  :cheers:

Of course if you were really brave you'd be doing the two-seater  :wacko:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

The Wooksta!

If you could get the conversion.  Of course, the really smart money would be on the two seat Spey engined Royal Navy one in Operation Corporate markings with kill markings.

Anyhoo, the Tempest moves apace.  It's now together with the filler on.  Pics may follow later.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Radish

As predicted....done bugger all.
Somehow I need to get my mojo back :-\
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Mossie

I just don't have the time at the moment & when I do I'm knackered.  At the moment I'm trying to get a few done that I started last year, but if I get any projects done I'll be happy.  If the Sci-Fi GB goes ahead I've got a scratchbuild project in mind, wether it'll get done or not is another matter!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

JayBee

Got loads half built, which ones get continued is in the lap of the Gods.
Plus one started since New Year. BAe called it the Jaguar FR51(G), the operator gave it a different designation :rolleyes:

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

FAR148

QuoteOf course if you were really brave you'd be doing the two-seater  :wacko:

Ian

Now that would be cool.

Spey_Phantom

BUMP, well, were halfway 2011, and so far i havent completed half of my build plans  :rolleyes:
*changes are highlighted in red

What if:

-1/72 Avenger Fire Fighter (Belgian Protection Civile/Civiele Bescherming)
-lots of 1/72 Luft'46 aircraft
-1/72 Belgian Army AH-1T Twin Cobra - (cancelled)
-1/144 TU-22M3 Backfire-A (Leutonian Air Force)
-finishing my 1/144 Aircraft carrier and my 1/72 Belgian Martlet Mk.1.  - (carrier moved to 2012)
-1/72 A-7J Super Corsair III (planned for the test & expermintal GB, but never realised) -  (cancelled)
-1/72 Blackburn Buckaneer (Royal Australian Navy)
-1/72 Grumman Widgeon (RNV Navy) (cancelled, new user expected)
-1/48 A-10A Thunderbolt (Belgian Air Force, 1 of 2 1/48 aircraft planned this year) - (moved to 2012)
-1/72 Khemed Mosquito Mk.VI and Spitfire Mk.V (TinTin aircraft project)
and lots more.....

Real World:
-lots of 1/72 and 1/144 Belgian AF and civil aircraft/helicopters
-1/48 AS355 (OO-HSN, local medical trust helicopter from Bruges, second of only 2 1/48 models planned)
-1/72 Sabena Ju-52 (had the Heler kit of a while, didnt know what todo with it) (possibly moved to 2012)

newly added/updated for 2011:

what-if:

-1/72 Fairey Rotdyne C.Mk.11 (Belgian AF)
-1/72 Heinkel He-155V1 (cancelled '46 Gb entry, still under construction)
-1/72 Rhone powered tempest Mk.V
-various 1/144 aircraft/helicopters

Semi what-if:

-1/72 Airbus A400M (Belgian AF, possibly moved to 2012/13 pending on revell's possible delays)
-1/72 F-86 Sabre (Belgian AF, was under evaluation in 1955)

Realworld:

-1/72 NH90 NFH & TTH (Belgian AF, expected to be build when first Belgian aircraft are revealed in 2011/12)
-1/144 Mirage M5BA MirSip (prototype, converted from revell Kfir C-2)
-1/72 Mirage 5BR (Belgian AF)
-1/72 Hawker Hunter F.6 (Belgian AF)
-1/72 Hawker Hunter T.8c (Netherlands AF)
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

philp

Don't know why I do these things as nothing ever seems to work out.

Swiss He-100 (waiting to be masked and the stripes and markings sprayed, couldn't get any white cross decals that will fit so will try masking them when I spray the red).
RN Bearcat (still needs to be masked and sprayed)
USCG Preditor (Lifeguard) (still looking for some Coast Guard decals that will fit this plane - anyone interested it making me some?)

Also want to do my S-3 Fireking whether there is a GB for it or not. (Still a possibility but may get pushed to next year)

Also want to do a few Sci-fi pieces. (working on the Moebius Orion Space Clipper for a review so will get at least one done)

Then will try something for the 1 Week GB, Secret Santa GB and maybe the Pirate GB again. (Secret Santa kit may get changed from trying to make the Henneway to a Bat Skyray as profiled by Mav recently)

May even build a car  (well, the new 24th scale Batmobile is supposed to be released).  (Snap Batmobile is coming soon and he body is prepainted :thumbsup:, odds look good)

Have a Humor build that should be done before the local contest in October and this one will get finished.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies