Scalemodelworld 2011 - Telford (UK) 12/13 Nov - Whose going?

Started by Gondor, December 27, 2010, 04:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin H

I can see the thumb print on your forehead from up here in the midlands lol
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Army of One

Where's the 'hangs head in shame' smilie....? I would have inserted it in my post.......loadsa times......I really gotta get round to selling some of the stuff I have no interest in making but keep because............
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

Quote from: Radish on January 02, 2011, 02:40:57 AM
My own SWMBO attends most years and to many shows too, and is very useful at carrying boxes and bags. It becomes more expensive when buying her lunch , meals, etc., but worth it for her "carrying" abilities. But she does drink an awful lot of tea.

She's also useful for reigning you in occasionally as well  ;D You are right about the tea though  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

Myself and my minder are booked Friday and Saturday night at the Travelodge at Teford Shawcross for £35.75 per room per night. Next door is a nice pub that does a carvery (very nice too) for about £6. It's 10 minutes drive from the show.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Dork the kit slayer

Whos going??? ..........................November!!!..........................me ,I suppose ...............................if I live that long.

Im  going to Huddersfield tomorrow and that is long enough in the future to make plans. :banghead: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Dork the kit slayer

you cheeky upstart..I may be old but I ...er....have I had my tea?...................................come on a coach??

Martin H

Quote from: Overkiller on February 19, 2011, 11:20:35 AM
For a gentleman of your, shall we say, "sufficient" years, its not so much a question of living that long for you....more whether you can remember there is a SMW in November....  :wacko:

At least he can open his cars boot lid lol
Unfortunately,

NARSES2

Duncan I'm beging to think you might be a touch "ageist" ?  ;D Now you not only have me to deal with at a future yet to be determined time but Dork as well and don't forget I pocess a weapon that can be deployed from stand off range giving me and my cohorts time to withdraw to a safe distance  :wacko:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 22, 2011, 02:34:10 AM
Duncan I'm beging to think you might be a touch "ageist" ?  ;D Now you not only have me to deal with at a future yet to be determined time but Dork as well and don't forget I pocess a weapon that can be deployed from stand off range giving me and my cohorts time to withdraw to a safe distance  :wacko:

Yeah .......... lets get 'im at play time

Martin H

So always being polite to some one must mean you hate their guts lol
Unfortunately,

NARSES2

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on February 22, 2011, 04:57:53 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on February 22, 2011, 02:34:10 AM

Yeah .......... lets get 'im at play time

Head down the loo ?

Quote from: Overkiller on February 22, 2011, 11:17:33 AM

I only ever give verbal to people I actually hold in high regard, its my twisted way of showing respect.

Battle rejoined at the next suitable show venue?  :thumbsup: :party:

Toodle Pip

Duncan

Now you are taking the proverbial  ;D See you at Newcastle hopefully  where battle will be resumed :thumbsup:

Radish

He's changing the subject now, isn't he.
I think at the very least he deserves sitting on by Narses, Dork, myself and Mike McEvoy.

NARSES2

Yup, bitten off more then he can chew. ;D

Quote from: Radish on February 23, 2011, 12:20:04 PM
He's changing the subject now, isn't he.
I think at the very least he deserves sitting on by Narses, Dork, myself and Mike McEvoy.

That should get the creases out  :thumbsup:

Quote : I should, hopefully, be at the Newcastle Show, so see you there Chris, you can update me as to progress on your 1st scratchbuild undertaking....

Yup. I have the plans and the plan is to start putting some plastic up against them this weekend  :thumbsup:.

Chris

Scooterman

WHO LET THE YANK IN????

Yep, the wheels are in motion to have a Scooterman sighting at Telford '11.  Already counting down the days..........(258 as I type this)

Radish