Airfix

Started by Radish, September 01, 2007, 09:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Yep, sounds like on automated online payment system & it's Hornby's actual address. :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Well that's sounding better mate  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

The phone number is also correct:

Quote from: Hornby Hobbies websiteCustomer Services:

Phone: +44 (0)1843 233512

Email: customerservices.uk@hornby.com

Address: Customer Services Hornby Hobbies Ltd Enterprise Road Westwood Industrial Estate Margate Kent CT9 4JX UK

Due to high customer demand we are currently operating

Telephone Service only Monday - Friday 9am-1pm.

Email Service Monday - Friday 1pm - 5pm.

Technical Services:

Email: technicalservices.uk@hornby.com

Due to high customer demand we are currently operating

Telephone Service only Monday - Friday 9am-1pm.

Email Service Monday - Friday 1pm - 5pm.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Thanks a heap Guy  ;D
I now get the feeling I'm gonna have either stay very late or get up very to call these fokes.
Ad it's 4:34pm here it's 5:35am in London....so might not be to bad 😉
By the way my mate is crap now when I'm in this much pain...it's a pure bugger at the moment and it's self induced 🫣.
The things we do for humans.
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

uncletain

All sounds good that it is Airfix/Hornby.

Wardukw

Then away we go gents  ;D   ;D
I've emailed them as ya see it doesn't include postage so I've ask em to figure that out as im not making 2 bloody calls.

Gondor

Quote from: Wardukw on May 12, 2023, 11:48:48 PMThen away we go gents  ;D   ;D
I've emailed them as ya see it doesn't include postage so I've ask em to figure that out as im not making 2 bloody calls.

Good call or not as it were  :rolleyes:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

zenrat

It says 13 quid INCLUSIVE OF POSTAGE AND PACKING (my capitals).
Which means 13 quid is the total for the sprues, the packing, and the postage.
That sounds too good to be true as postage alone would be more than that.  I think they don't know where you live.  :unsure:  :-\
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Wardukw

Thank ya Alistair ☺️..sometimes I do that  ;)

Fred I tend to agree so when I emailed em I made damn sure they knew in was here in NZ world thats for sure .

zenrat

Quote from: Wardukw on May 13, 2023, 12:38:47 PMThank ya Alistair ☺️..sometimes I do that  ;)

Fred I tend to agree so when I emailed em I made damn sure they knew in was here in NZ world thats for sure .

:thumbsup:

Time difference is definitely a pain.  If you have to ring them you have that short window where they are just getting into work and you are about to go to bed.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Wardukw

Quote from: zenrat on May 13, 2023, 08:14:22 PM
Quote from: Wardukw on May 13, 2023, 12:38:47 PMThank ya Alistair ☺️..sometimes I do that  ;)

:thumbsup:

Time difference is definitely a pain.  If you have to ring them you have that short window where they are just getting into work and you are about to go to bed.

Yeah it's a window I would like to remained closed but I've got bugger all choices really.
If that 13 quid is the total price then I'll be quite happy 😊

Gondor

I keep wondering who this Alistair guy is  :-\

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

Wardukw

Quote from: Gondor on May 14, 2023, 02:14:27 AMI keep wondering who this Alistair guy is  :-\
I'm turning this bloody auto text crap of on my phone Al...it's freaking annoying..it has like 4 different versions of your name on it and pretty much wrong very time.

Gondor

One company I worked with had three of us, all with different speilings as well. Took some time to get the correct name for the correct person. At my cuttent work there is another guy I work with that has the same initials, have to write my first name rather than initialise documents and forms.

Gondor

Wardukw

Quote from: Gondor on May 14, 2023, 04:51:22 AMOne company I worked with had three of us, all with different speilings as well. Took some time to get the correct name for the correct person. At my cuttent work there is another guy I work with that has the same initials, have to write my first name rather than initialise documents and forms.

Gondor
Oh I've had that with initials to..his was PBH aswell and that got annoying on more than one occasion and it didn't help that both our names was Phill .
Luckily that happened only at that job ...not alot of ppl out there named Phill  ;D
But why take your name and spell it so many different ways I don't know  :banghead: