Howard of Effingham

from SMW this year....

academy KC-97L
sword T-38C talon
freightdog SR.53
2 matchbox hawker tempest's [a big thank-you to the wooksta for these]
valom buckingham B.1
tamiya 1/35 jagdpanther
several of the new-ish hasegawa weapons sets [#13 and #14 with all the JDAMs and targetting pods]
kinetic F-16D block 50/52 [it was also nice to meet one of the Kinetic manager's who was visiting SMW2011]

and various bits of resins, decals and so on.

it was a very pleasant weekend and nice once again to meet the gang.
Keeper of George the Cat.

The Big Gimper

From Colin's Freightdog Modeling Emporium:

Pegasus 1/72 Curtiss XP-40Q 'Warhawk'
Pegasus 1/72 North American FJ-1 Fury
Silver Cloud 1/72nd Spitfire XIX 170 gallon slipper tank
Work In Progress ::

Lots of stuff

Rheged

From Hereford Model Centre (while I was on holiday there) a couple of EMHAR First World War  tanks; I'd rate these people highly....good service and  well kept stock.    Also,   from a second hand stall in Hereford  market, a yellow  Airfix Auster Antarctic kit for 50p. Partially assembled and apparently with most the rest of the bits there. It was in  poly bag so it may need a lot  of TLC. I'm not sure what it will become, yet, but at that price I couldn't leave it behind.  Any suggestions......?
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Nick

From Telford, all in 1/72 scale...

Airfix Angel Interceptor (finished glueing this on sat morning!)
Hobbyboss MS.406
Hobbyboss P-40
Airfix Gloster Javelin
Matchbox BAC Strikemaster
PM Su-22 Flagon, F & G versions

Lots to do when I get home!

Bungle

Quote from: Overkiller on November 10, 2011, 02:10:21 PM
[ only bought the Pe-2 to look at possibly using the fuselage in a Sci-Fi build I was toying with, so you are welcome to it.  :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Duncan

Sorry to butt in to your conversation but if it helps I have the fuselage of a Pe-2 in the spares box. Not much else I'm afraid but if its just the two halves you want then let me know.

As in keeping with the thread they are, of course,  free, gratis, nowt or any of the above.

Bungle
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

pyro-manic

Collected from the postie today from HLJ were a pair of Bandai 1:100 scale Master Grade mecha kits:

RGM-79C GM Type C
MS-06F Zaku II

The Zaku is for an upcoming group build on a mecha modelling site, and the GM was a bit of an impulse buy.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

NARSES2

Got back from Telford Monday PM and after collating the haul found I bought (or acquired in some cases, cheers Steve  :thumbsup:)

All 1/72

RS Models Ju 86 R
Fly AW Whitley Mk V
Fine Moulds Me 410 A-1/A-3
Matchbox Vickers Wellesley
Sword Spitfire XVIe
Italeri F104G Starfighter (not my period but I want it for one of the Themed Builds)
Sword Curtis SO3C Seamew - the floatplane version
AZ Mitsubishi Ki 30 "Anne" in the Thai and French markings boxing
AZ Rogozarski IK-3 early - this was my prize for the VTO build, cheers Dunc  :thumbsup:
Admiral Vought F6U-1 Pirate (early)
Academy P-39 Q/N (for one of Panther's profiles)
Special Hobby Sud Aviation Vatour IIN
Special Hobby Sud Aviation Vatour IIB
Revell Ju 88 A-4 (cheers Steve  :bow:)
Unicraft Payen P.321 Air Cruiser - Buck Rodgers eat your heart out  :blink:

3D Models Spitfire Mk II LR conversion

Blackbird Models Operation Overlord Pt 1 transfer sheet
Neil Robinson's Operation Overlord Part 1 profiles book - excellent and was bought as a package with the above markings which are from the book

A good if tiring weekend. Chinese buffet and company excellent, beer in hotel was pricey (especially if like Steve you drop it  :wacko:) but at least it was Young's  :cheers: Rain on Saturday night was, shall we say, WET !!!!

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

GTX

Today's addition:

1/48 Planet Models BUGATTI 100P
1/48 Heller Dassault Mirage III C/B
1/48 Testors OV-10 A Bronco
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Martin H

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 15, 2011, 01:24:01 AM
A good if tiring weekend. Chinese buffet and company excellent, beer in hotel was pricey (especially if like Steve you drop it  :wacko:) but at least it was Young's  :cheers: Rain on Saturday night was, shall we say, WET !!!!

Eh Chris....That was Friday night.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

The Wooksta!

And it was stotting down in Shrewsbury.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Rheged

Quote from: The Wooksta! on November 15, 2011, 02:23:49 AM
And it was stotting down in Shrewsbury.

and it was lousy in Leominster too.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

PR19_Kit

Three Angel Interceptors arrived in the post today, together with an email from Airfix (when I asked them to phone me....) to say they would arrive '....in a few days.....' so I STILL don't know if I have three or six!

Why can't people READ for goodness sake, instead of telling me what they think I want to know, rather than what I really want to know?  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: Martin H on November 15, 2011, 02:14:24 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on November 15, 2011, 01:24:01 AM
A good if tiring weekend. Chinese buffet and company excellent, beer in hotel was pricey (especially if like Steve you drop it  :wacko:) but at least it was Young's  :cheers: Rain on Saturday night was, shall we say, WET !!!!

Eh Chris....That was Friday night.

Friday - Saturday, it was a busy weekend  :banghead: :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Aircav

I did not drop my Beer, I knocked it over....................................anyway I got myself the re-release 1/72 Italeri H-21 Shawnee from work today, nice transfer sheet and a pack of Lemsip from the corner shop as I have a Cold, could it be because of the rain on Friday I ask myself.......hmm
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

kitnut617

I wasn't at Telford but my friend Steve Gardner was, he got for me a number of Aeroclub items I've been after for some time, all in 1/72.

Sea Fury props (x6), for the DH 101 build
Harrier GR.5 seats (x8), various Harrier builds
Tonka u/c set, for the AV-19A build

And a couple of days ago from Welsh Models,

1/72 Boeing 737 clear vac windshield and bag of white metal parts from one of his 737's, (seats, control column, wheels, u/c legs etc) which will all contribute to the Avro Atlantic build

And lastly, (I'm not sure if Jim [jaybe] got my PM), a neat little 1/144 scale Spitfire (to be displayed beside the 1/144 big boys I have [C-5, 747, An 124]) arrived last week.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike