Airfix 1/72 Tiger Moth
Revell 1/72 Gloster Meteor F.4
Revell 1/144 F-15E Strike Eagle
Italeri 1/72 C-119 Flying Boxcar

package arrived today  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

pyro-manic

Just looked it up in BSP. :cheers: Though I already have one V-Force project to do (my Hawker Vindicator, that I think I've discussed briefly with you before), I do quite like the idea of a T-tailed Super-Canberra. Space is a big issue though - I don't really have room to display such a large model in my flat...
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Hobbes

JayBee

What I got at SMW.

Pre-ordered from the big Red H:
A Model Yak-25RV-II "Mandrake"
Hobby Boss Seahawk 100/101
Vingtor Mosquito Mk VI "BOAC" (1/48 scale)

Hasegawa XF5U-1 Flying Pancake - From the kit swap.

Matchbpx Hawker Fury
Matchbox Siskin
Airfix Civil Aircraft Set (Ford Tri-motor, Heron, Beaver)
Classic Plane, Helouan Ha-300 (Resin)
Hasegawa RF-101C (from our own Howard of Effingham)

Freightdog Hawker P.1130 Conversion (my prize for coming second equal in last years Pegasus GB)

Aeropoxy Ikarus 451 M. This is a resin kit of the tiny Ikarus 451 M, the first indigenous jet to be built in Yogoslavia. There was one built-up one the Aeropoxy/IPMS Serbia stand, and one kit on display. When I asked how much the kit was they very apologetically said that it was the only one they had brought and it was not for sale. However after chatting for a while I was offered it but told that it would be expensive, £25. I reached straight for my wallet.
So what do you get. Well there are not a lot of resin bits as the fuselage and wings are all one piece (brother Narses still reakons that is really 1/144 scale, he's wrong it IS 1/72) , two vac formed canopies, two canopy masks, transfer sheet for the one and only one that was built, instruction sheets, AND a CD which gives an article about the aircraft (not in English) photos of the aircraft in it's early days, and a whole series of colour photos, both general and detail of the aircraft as it is now displayed in the Aviation Museum in Belgrade.

Expensive? Not in my mind.  :thumbsup:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Bungle

From ebay...

Three A+V resin kits in 1/72nd

Watanabe E9W1 'Slim' seaplane
Kyushu K10W1 Trainer (think this was a licenced built North Americam NA-16)
Aichi F1A1 Trainer - not the float plane but the weird round things on the end of sticks   :banghead:.
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Captain Canada

White Ensign's HMS Illustrious airwing PE set.....look at the cute little forklifts !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: JayBee on November 18, 2011, 08:40:31 AM
So what do you get. Well there are not a lot of resin bits as the fuselage and wings are all one piece (brother Narses still reakons that is really 1/144 scale, he's wrong it IS 1/72) , two vac formed canopies, two canopy masks, transfer sheet for the one and only one that was built, instruction sheets, AND a CD which gives an article about the aircraft (not in English) photos of the aircraft in it's early days, and a whole series of colour photos, both general and detail of the aircraft as it is now displayed in the Aviation Museum in Belgrade.

Expensive? Not in my mind.  :thumbsup:

Jim it's tiny, you've got to see where I'm coming from ?  :o

However the price and the package = bloody good deal IMHO  :thumbsup:

By the way have you just got back home ? I know it's uphill, but a week  :wacko:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Mrs PR19 says there's a parcel at home (I'm not there at the moment) that looks remarkably like the previously delivered 3 x Angel Interceptors. As I've definitely been refunded the price of one shipment of them this could be a good deal!  ;D ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Radish

Meanwhile...just ordered a Medusa figure, 8" high.....I'll need to do full research before painting the undressed lady with snakey head. ;)
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Spey_Phantom

just got a Revell 1/144 AH-64D Apache  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Aircav

Quote from: Radish on November 19, 2011, 04:15:23 AM
Meanwhile...just ordered a Medusa figure, 8" high.....I'll need to do full research before painting the undressed lady with snakey head. ;)
Don't look her in the eye's Terry or you'll turned into stone.  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Martin H

Get it right Steve, that only happens to men lol
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Weaver

From ebay:

3 x Keil Kraft 1/72nd scale Ford Trans-Continental truck tractor units.

To be used, I hope to semi-modernise otherwise-useful WWII era vehicles for Patchwork World, which need to be a bit more modern than the 1940s, but not bang-up-to-date, which is a bit tricky.

From a local Hobby Shop (Warren Kerfoot's in Compstall http://www.wkmodels.co.uk/):

Airfix 1/72nd Hampden in an old red stripe box - nose-full-of-guns flakbasher, probably....

Airfix 1/72nd B-26 Marauder in an old boxing - possibly to be the "Bristol Barbarian" agent-dropper from There's No Escape, although there's so much lovely interior detail in this kit that it feels like a crime not to use it...

Airfix 1/72nd Fairey Firefly - don't know: might sell it.....

Monogram 1/72nd F-82G Twin Mustang - COIN aircraft? Either USAAF SE Asia cammo or some Central American player in an expanded Soccer War?

Trumpeter riveting tool.

All the above for a VERY reasonable price, so cheers Warren! :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones