My Stash Just Grew Again (2011)

Started by Maverick, December 31, 2010, 03:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Gondor

Quote from: Overkiller on March 16, 2011, 03:03:32 PM

...then again, Indian Airforce, an example acquired after a Pakistani pilot is forced down on the Indian side of Kashmir and used for DCM evaluation...  :wacko:

That sounds nice.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Mossie

Zimbabwe have apparentley got them order along with Azerbijan.  Wiki lists Bangladesh, Myanmar, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Sri Lanka and Algeria as showing interest.

Few more musings, how about Chinese fighter for make benefit glorious air force of Kazakhstan?  Mongolia too, both air forces in need of modernising & bordering China.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Martin H

Quote from: Overkiller on March 16, 2011, 03:38:12 PM
Quote from: Mossie on March 16, 2011, 03:27:08 PM
Zimbabwe have apparentley got them order along with Azerbijan.  Wiki lists Bangladesh, Myanmar, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Sri Lanka and Algeria as showing interest.

Few more musings, how about Chinese fighter for make benefit glorious air force of Kazakhstan?  Mongolia too, both air forces in need of modernising & bordering China.

I had considered Kazakhstan myself Simon, Algeria too...hmmm it might be quicker and easier, to list those countries which do not appear to want the FC-1...  :lol:

:cheers:

Duncan

Easy...Just think of any one Lockheed are not allowed to sell Vipers to :)
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Martin H

add to that...and who also cant afford Flankers or T 50's lol
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

NARSES2

Quote from: Overkiller on March 16, 2011, 12:20:32 PM
1/72 Hobbyboss Seahawk FGA.6  :wub: Very, very nice indeed! Would be rude not to do this straight FAA, then get another to play around with....  :wacko:

Duncan

My thoughts exactly Dunc  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Quote from: Overkiller on March 16, 2011, 03:38:12 PM

I had considered Kazakhstan myself Simon, Algeria too...hmmm it might be quicker and easier, to list those countries which do not appear to want the FC-1...  :lol:

Duncan

The main problem is finding decals for some of these nations, I've got some of those nations if you need to raid my stash.  Algeria, Egypt, Syria (I think), Libya, North Korea, Malaysia, might be able to spare some Iranian ones.

You mentioned Libya, might be a good one given current events.  Saying that, what about Bahrain???  If you can find the decals I'll even save you a Jaffa Cake or two, before I've licked the orangey bit off!

Supertom

Few more musings, how about Chinese fighter for make benefit glorious air force of Kazakhstan? 

Sounds like a group build idea there  ;D
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Mossie

Protojets (Whirlykit) 1/72 Miles M.100 Student from the very kind & generous JayBee! :thumbsup: :party: :thumbsup: :party: :thumbsup:

The Wooksta!

Quote from: Supertom on March 15, 2011, 01:22:51 PM
Quote from: The Wooksta! on March 15, 2011, 12:52:01 PM
Still want know how many Spitfires I've acquired since my return!

I think "too many" is a safe bet, though you probably translate that as "not enough."   ;D

Just been through my all posts and it looks like I've acquired nigh on 60+ Spitfires/Seafires of all marks since my return.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

GTX

My latest additions:

• 1/48 Kiddyland AT-3B Tzu Chiang Fighter - not quite sure what to do with this one, so am open to suggestions.
  • 1/144 Trumpeter Russian Kilo Class Attack Submarine
  • 1/48 Hobby Boss F-111D/E Aardvark
  • 1/48 Dragon/DML Junkers JU188E-1 Avenger

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

luft46models

2 orders from the big H, almost from someone north of the border but the postage calculator was just a bit off and the charges were ridiculous! No names but towards the end of the alphabet.

Anyway, 1/35 subs in a bronco seehund for duplicating one on display in Germany - lots of wotrk to stuff it up as a certain museum did and an italeri Biber to do as real world.

Also in my other order is some 20mm cannons for my germanified shin den and the new air fix corner store for depicting the allo allo cafe and some other stuff I needed but forget what

William in oz

ChernayaAkula

From Amazon:

1/72 Italeri F/RF-104G Starfighter - got this for the decals and the Orpheus pod, destined for a real world build on a Hasegawa Starfighter
1/? Hasegawa F-16 Egg Plane "Thunderbirds" - to go with TwoBobs' egg plane Aggressor Egg decals
1/35 Trumpeter B1 Centauro Late Version - can't thank Trumpeter enough for making an injected-plastic kit of this type!  :bow: This one may find itself converted to an IFV along the lines of the Freccia or Centauro VBC.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Does this qualify as an addition to the stash ?

Bought it in an art shop in Louth - just been over to Nev country for a week with Frau und kleines.... too foggy and cold to bother to go to Coningsby whilst we were there  :banghead:.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

sideshowbob9

Got an Airfix J2F Duck in the post today. Going to cut off the float (for another project) and try to fashion the upper pedistal into some kind of bomb bay for a developed Grumman SBF.

Quote1/48 Kiddyland AT-3B Tzu Chiang Fighter - not quite sure what to do with this one, so am open to suggestions.

Vought VTX? See here: http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2022.30.html