My Stash Just Grew Again (2011)

Started by Maverick, December 31, 2010, 03:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

A set of TSR.2MS bits (i.e. all the bits you don't need to build a standard TSR.2) from the very generous Mr.Bunker. Cheers! :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

pyro-manic

Today in the post, a 1:35 90mm gun (from an M36 Jackson tank destroyer) from our own mkhulu, all the way from Pretoria! :bow:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

TsrJoe

local model competition in Dundee, Esci 72nd AV.8A, Revell 35th Luchs, Heller 35th VAB, the latter two im hoping to try come up with a way of making a Sisu APC.  :blink:
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

McColm

Picked up from evilbay 11 aircraft in various states of repair (grave yard) mostly 1/72
1/72
Airfix
Spitfire XIX
Islander/defender
Mig-15
Spitfire IX
Sea Harrier FRS 1
Hurricane II
Buccaneer

Revell
Hurricane IID

Hobby Boss
FW190-D9

Hasegawa
B-26 Marauder

1/48
Eduard Miarage IIIC

unmade kits
1/72
Su-24
Su-27 B2 Sea Flanker
A-6A Intruder

1/24
Jaguar XJS TWR Sports

Hobbes

Quote from: McColm on August 07, 2011, 02:49:47 AM

1/24
Jaguar XJS TWR Sports

Fantastic kit, that. I've built one of those a couple of years ago, and the TWR XJS remains one of my favorite cars ever.

The Wooksta!

I got the normal road car some months back.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

McColm

I've never driven one, so far. What's it like?

The Wooksta!

The Hasegawa kit, not the real thing!  I wish!
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

The Wooksta!

Via ebay:

2 x Frog De Havilland Hornets (stash rebuild)

One of my favourite kits.  Ok, it's not particularly accurate - TBH, it's rather crude, lacking detail and finesse (an accusation one could level at many Frog kits) - but it was the kit that introduced me to the type and one I really enjoyed building.  Little bit of work, some plastic card and some rescribing and it looks cracking.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Gondor

All the way from Jays Model Kits in New Zealand to Sunny Scotland

1 x 1/72 Hawker Tempest Mk1 conversion

Great service considering I ordered it on the 31st of last month and it arrived here 8 days later  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

GTX

Today's additions:

• 1/48 Trimaster Messerschmitt Me262A-2a/U2
  • 1/48 Italeri AH-1Z Viper Cobra
  • 1/48 Italeri ACH-47A Armed Chinook
  • 1/48 Collect-aire "One Man Pod" from 2001

regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Gondor

I went to my LHS today on my way home to buy some glue. Came home with the glue and a Trumpeter 1/35 E-75 that I have been after for a while. I got a good deal on it as they were having a 20% Closing Down Sale  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: which is not good news.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Martin H

came home from the Midland air museum on friday night (model club night) with one Airfix Harrier GR-7/GR-9A kit (the new tooling)
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

McColm

Two more kits,
Both Matchbox 1/72 Phantom F-4K/M and Panavia Tornado F-3

Glenn

Hey Greg, how much was the EVA pod, and how detailed?
Yesterday I picked up a Monogram (1/72?) Grumman Albatross. I questioned the scale, working it out at 1/67.
Glenn