My Stash Just Grew Again (2011)

Started by Maverick, December 31, 2010, 03:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

A 1/35 Legend resin Kangaroo off Ebay.  :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

GTX

Quote from: Overkiller on November 19, 2011, 11:37:37 AM
Quote from: Weaver on November 19, 2011, 11:19:22 AM
Monogram 1/72nd F-82G Twin Mustang - COIN aircraft? Either USAAF SE Asia cammo or some Central American player in an expanded Soccer War?

Hmmm...with Dart turboprops like the Cavalier Mustang FTW...  :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Duncan

Mmmm!!!
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

mkhulu

8 x 1/35 Ratel IFV wheels - from BaxMod models in Cape Town
Going nowhere slowly

Weaver

From ebay:

1/72nd Revellobox Fiat G91Y. 'cos it was cheap and I like 'em....
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Aircav

Skippy or Skipinder, the Punjabi Kangaroo if you like arrived today and very nice it is too. It's cast in resin by Legend as you can see and in 1/35 scale but no instructions.   ;D

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Ian the Kiwi Herder

One for the 'What If' pile, from that well known on-line auction site - A Monogram F-5F Tiger II. Will definitely be What Iffed, and will almost definitely be RAAF.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Gondor

From Jay Bee

Radar nose from a Matchbox 1/72 F-101B so I can kitbash an F-101A/C

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Army of One

Not posted here for a while....stash has increased a bit...mainly 1/72 Russian attack helo's....last couple of days got two BMP 2's 1/72 from Ukraine £7 each via fleabay....also a trumpeter 1/35 BMP 3 which was £14.....bargain...!!! This kit is awesome....!!!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Martin H

from Ebay. One Williams Brothers 1/72nd Martin B-10B.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

chrisonord

From model hobbies, a profiline MD500 NOTAR, nice little kit, not sure about the clear fuselage bit but there are plenty of spare bits in there to go towards another helicopter, and the decal sheet has loads of different options too. What I like the most is the instruction sheet, totally different from anything i have seen and very easy on the eye. Also in the same box, 4x quickboost A-4 Skyhawk IFR probes. for my US marines and Navy F-16's and F-15 strike Eagles.
Chris. 
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

jcf

Shipping notice from Squadron Shop:

HobbyBoss 1/35 152mm ShkH Dana vz.77 $39.99

ICM 1/35 Opel Admiral $24.99

;D ;D

p.s. Have I ever mentioned that I have two 1/35th Gundam Hard Graph Hover-trucks in the stash?   ;) ;) :wacko:

NARSES2

Quote from: Martin H on November 22, 2011, 02:47:05 PM

Always liked that kit  :thumbsup:

Steve what the hell do you want a kangeroo for ???  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ChernayaAkula

^^ The DANA is a great kit! Ho9bby Boss can't be thanked enough for releasing this. Have got two so far, but both will be real world builds (one Polish, one Georgian).

My stash grew by a Trumpeter 1/72 J-11B Flanker (although modded with parts from the ICM Flankers to make a Russian one) and a Hasegawa 1/72 EA-18G Growler.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

The Wooksta!

Quote from: Martin H on November 22, 2011, 02:47:05 PM

You should have said you were after one - saw a bagged one in the kit swap last week!

The last Hornet I won on ebay finally arrived.  My stock level of Frog Novo Hornets is now rather high, so my plan to do The Alternate Hornet now has all the kits it needs.  Plus I fancy building it straight for nostalgia purposes.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

upnorth

Picked up Italeri's reissue of Supermodel's 1/72 Macchi MB.339 yesterday.

A bit tossed on what it will end up as.

Either West Austrian or North Sinai markings will end up on it most likely.
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/