My Stash Just Grew Again (2011)

Started by Maverick, December 31, 2010, 03:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Aircav

Forgot to add a 1/144 Revell Boeing 737-800 as a freebie from work as it has a very damaged box.  :thumbsup:

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Daryl J.

Pre-ordered a pair of Revell PV-1 Venturas.  Does that count? 

Daryl J.

Army of One

Got a few things recently.....2x1/72 ICM 'Nate's'.....not a bad price from evilbay....same kits but diff markings....an Airfix 1/72 desert marking (sharkmouth) P-40,and some bargains from Overkiller....all 1/72...Acad A10,Revell Mig 31 and an Airfix FA2 Sea Harrier..many thanks for that.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Weaver

From the bay of evil:

Heller 1/72nd Noratlas - steal at a tenner...... :wub: :thumbsup:

Got two now: one is earmarked as a gunship. The other is very tentatively earmarked as a "Albemarle" from Tony William's The Foresight War, i.e. a twin-boom, twin-Hercules WWII British transport plane, designed and built with the benefit of advice from the future.....
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

chrisonord

Dropped in Transport models today for a look and came home with a Hobbyboss Rafale B, been wanting one of these as I have done the 2 other versions they do, and they are very nice kits to build. I also picked up the new Azur Vautour too, very nice kit, not sure what to do with it yet but was thinking either an ECM aircraft or a gate guardian, or even have it carrying buddy fuel tanks and a drogue pod.
chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Green Dragon

Quote from: Aircav on December 15, 2011, 10:35:55 AM
Quote from: Green Dragon on December 14, 2011, 12:37:37 PM
Is the Roden Opel bus the same type as the one in Where Eagles Dare?
Paul Harrison

Hi Paul
Its this one
http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75366
Thanks Aircav, just whack a snow plow on the front, paint it red and I think it is the right type.
Ebay arrival today was a Maquis Raider from Star Trek Voyager which is probably gonna get chopped up a bit. Either a freighter or a drop ship.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Howard of Effingham

on tuesday of this week from mr models in birmingham,

one of the new tool revell HP halifax  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Keeper of George the Cat.

Radish

Got an old Revell (Matchbox) Halifax.....thinking Natural Metal USAAF....

Meanwhile thought I'd need a couple more STIG bubble baths.....ready for a respray and decalling now as pilots. £4 each.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

thedarkmaster

New Revell Halifax, Airfix Swordfish, Airfix 1/48 lightning, Airfix Gruman Gosling and JS111
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Spey_Phantom

just placed an order for the last kits im going to buy for 2011 (and for the first part of 2012)

-Revell 1/72 NH90 NFH (to go in the stash (with a previously bought TTH) until Belgium recieves they're first one in 2012)
-Revell 1/72 Airbus A400M (to be made up in full Belgian Air Force Markings)
-Academy 1/144 SU-22 Fitter
-Italeri 1/72 P-51A Mustang (for a Movie GB on the belgian modelling forum, to be mad eup as an Me109 from the movie "Aces: Iron Eagle III")
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Aircav

Todays buys from work,
1/24 Revell Routemaster Bus and a 1/72 Halifax, the new one.  ;D

Sir Sydney Camm

Martin H

A pair of the new tool Airfix Swordfish arrived direct from Airfix today.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Daryl J.

CyberHobby Meteor III and Sea Vixens., He-111P, HobbyBoss Sea Hawk 100/101, F9F-3.    All for whiffing.
And some plastic test tubes....they'll become pumps at a sci-fi refuelling station.   

NARSES2

2 New Tool Airfix Swordfish at Croydon MZ yesterday (Friday). Looks absolutely gorgeous in the box  :wub: I like the addition of the torpedo trolley so you can show the torp' off alongside the aircraft  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Aircav on December 15, 2011, 11:21:17 AM
Forgot to add a 1/144 Revell Boeing 737-800 as a freebie from work as it has a very damaged box.  :thumbsup:

Steve, just be careful the boss doesn't catch you "stressing" those poor boxes out  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.