Main Menu

Your chance to sway the 2011 Whiffies

Started by philp, January 01, 2011, 09:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philp

Still on the list but will be out of town again this weekend.

Did get my reviews out of the way so hopefully I can get some time in next week.

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Spey_Phantom

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

philp

Sorry guys, personal life still getting in the way.  Just picked my daughter up from the hospital yesterday after a week in.  She is doing much better but that on top of Mike's birthday which was on the 4th (he would have been 19) has just keep me not in the mood.

I made a promise to myself to get the first round out before the end of the month.  May not be pretty with links to pics/threads but will at least try to notate the page in the nomination thread so you can find them.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

flappydaffy

may your daughter feel better :) take your time, family first, always :) and happy birthday to mike ;)

NARSES2

Take your time Phil. When your'e ready will be soon enough
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

As Chris said plus "... & if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. A pity but not a terrible loss."

May your sorrows ease & your joys expand!
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

philp

In case you haven't noticed, the vote polls are now live.

You have until Feb 1st to pick your favorites.

The Whiffies Award Ceremonies are currently planned for Saturday, Feb. 2nd (Groundhog Day).
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Dizzyfugu

flappydaffy

FAR148

Steel Penguin

voted.
but Gents  they are all stunning  :thumbsup:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

lenny100

voted but its so hard just to pick one
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

Austanker

Wasn't sure if you could vote for your own model but in the spirit of sportsmanship I didn't , great models guys , good luck all  :thumbsup:

bearmatt

That's done....

Great models. It's really not easy to pick just one in each category.....

cheers

bearmatt
The carpet monster took it!