Previous topic - Next topic

tc2324

74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

tc2324

Tiger, Tiger!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Pelayo

bearmatt

The carpet monster took it!

bearmatt

The carpet monster took it!

tc2324

Now I`m not quite sure of the rules for the whiffies? Is it the year when you started a model or when you completed a model? Phil?

Either way, FAR148`s Hunter is gonna be nominated........ :wub:

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,29145.90.html

Tiger, Tiger!

MilitaryAircraft101

Stargazer

That Hunter delivers, just like expected... Perhaps not the most incredible whif, but undoubtedly the cleanest and most professional model I've seen this year!!!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

philp

Quote from: tc2324 on December 29, 2011, 01:15:23 AM
Now I`m not quite sure of the rules for the whiffies? Is it the year when you started a model or when you completed a model? Phil?

For the record, it is the year that the model is finished.  Glad he got it in with a few days to spare.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Austanker

Thanks for the nominations NARSES2 and tc2324  :thumbsup:

Stargazer

Despite my encouraging visitors to my thread to do so, it seems no-one has suggested any of my photo manipulations for this year's whiffies. I would hate to have to suggest my own material once again... So should I just give up on the 2011 Whiffies altogether?

Also, though I am extremely grateful that the Whiffy for "Best imager" was bestowed upon me for two years in a row, I do wonder if it really has much meaning considering there isn't much competition in that particular niche?

Thanks to you all for your thoughts.

MilitaryAircraft101

I think that it has much meaning! Lots of joy has come out of your photoshopped masterpieces, but maybe that genre should be rolled with the profilers, or "graphics" to really prove the worth of your work. Keep it up
And a nomination:

TomZ

Shamelessly I post my own WW1 Me-109:

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency