Main Menu

Your chance to sway the 2011 Whiffies

Started by philp, January 01, 2011, 09:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tc2324

Quote from: philp on January 03, 2012, 09:52:29 PM
OK, nominations will remain open until Jan 15th.

Looks like the Academy Awards are set for Feb. 26th so that would be the night of The Whiffies.

I will try and get the 1st round nomination polls up as soon after the 15th as I can.

Great news Phil and thanks in advance for the work you will put into it. :thumbsup: :cheers:
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

beowulf

cheers phil  :thumbsup:  look forward to the next stage  ;D
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

MilitaryAircraft101

Cheers Phil, looking forward to seeing all the nominations together for voting! Great work
A nomination

Sticky Fingers' Sexy "Flying Hedgehog"  :wub:

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,34134.msg542721.html#msg542721

Sticky Fingers

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

philp

Sorry guys.  The rules (what few there are) state the build has to be completed in the year.  These last two show completion dates in January so are not eligible for the 2011 contest.  However, feel free to nominate them in the 2012 thread which I have posted up.
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,34297.0.html
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

MilitaryAircraft101

Damn!  :banghead: :angry:  Cheers for the heads up though  ;), they'll be in the 2012 thread in a flash.   :cheers:

NARSES2

Sorry Phil and thanks for re-posting 101  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

MilitaryAircraft101

MilitaryAircraft101

Any movement on the voting front? Do I have time to wash the pizza stains from my best shirt?

;)

philp

You probably have time.  I have got to go through and organize the nominees for the first round and that usually takes some time. 
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

tc2324

Hi Phil,

I know this is a huge `labour of love`, for want of a better phrase, but just wanted to ask if you had an eta? :thumbsup:

Tiger, Tiger!

philp

I have managed to sort through the first 4 pages so far so still have a way to go.  Then I have to get pics of those where a pic wasn't supplied in a post and sometimes find a post where I just have a pic and no link.  Once I have them sorted into the appropriate categories I can create the nomination polls and get moving.  I am hoping for some time this weekend but life keeps getting in the way.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

NARSES2

tc2324

Thanks for the update Phil.   :cheers:

If there`s anything I/we can do to help, just give me/us a shout.  :thumbsup:

Tiger, Tiger!