Hikoki: 1946. Japanese mistel

Started by PACOPEPE, January 03, 2011, 02:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Gordon Bennet, that's one astonishing model! (Models....)  :thumbsup: :bow:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

AXU

TallEng

Oh I say, now that is rather special :thumbsup:
I particularly like the "Mother's" Camouflage, and I wonder if that sort of pattern has a name?

Seeing as its Japanese; perhaps its "Divine water lilies floating in sky"  ;D (or perhaps not)

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Geoff

sequoiaranger

Two attributes whifs should have! Nicely done.

Curious as to the mechanics of the mistel---is the larger plane intended to be "dropped" by the small one and ram a B-29?? Or is it the other way around?
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

NARSES2

Quote from: TallEng on March 27, 2012, 08:44:43 AM

Seeing as its Japanese; perhaps its "Divine water lilies floating in sky"  ;D (or perhaps not)

Regards
Keith

I like that Keith  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PACOPEPE

Craig; well, it´s assumed that the mother bring the son (as quickly as possible) to a certain altitude and speed (enough), to activate the ram jet engine of last one.

Although the ram jet fighter project was earliier, competed with another one parallel; with rocket engine (due to military emergency program). This last was based on the Rikugun Ki 202 (Shusui-Kai); derived in turn from Mitsubishi J8M1 Shusui (Ki 200); the japanese version of german Me 163B.

More pics:

Regards
Fran

marco

Wonderful!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I love the paint's job!!! :wub:
:bow: :bow: :bow:

dumaniac

Yes - I agree wholeheartedly - love the paint scheme and love the contrast of the green and brown - well done