Myasishchev M-52a Bounder........Soviet super bomber

Started by General Melchet, January 08, 2011, 02:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ed S

Most EXCELLENT!  Absolutely flawless looking build.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

chrisonord

Absolutely marvelous Andy, yet another favourite of mine you have done great things with........NOW STOP IT!!! :lol:
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

General Melchet

Thanks guys, really glad you like it,

Kit, though it's 1/144th it's still about the length of a 1/48th F-4, surprisingly large for the scale, a tad longer than an XB-70...

Chris...I'll only stop when I can no longer lift a scalpel or open a cardboard box...(which might well be next Thursday the way I'm feeling at the moment! :blink:!)..

Cheers all, :cheers:

Andy..
Clearly, Field Marshal Haig is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to Berlin.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: General Melchet on January 11, 2011, 08:19:57 AM
Kit, though it's 1/144th it's still about the length of a 1/48th F-4, surprisingly large for the scale, a tad longer than an XB-70...

Strewth, even in 1/144 that's a LOT of shelf space!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

tc2324

74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Of course a really talented modeller would have done the Mistel version  :wacko:

As ever, Andy, a masterclass in 'not taking the easy option'. Superb modelling, just superb  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

bearmatt

The carpet monster took it!

General Melchet

Thanks guys,

QuoteOf course a really talented modeller would have done the Mistel version 

Ian well I agree, but I'm saving it up for this version....

;D

There was a mistel' version involving an M-50C and Tsybin RSR (NM-1).......................hmmmm

Thanks Bearmatt, more on its way...

Andy :cheers:

Clearly, Field Marshal Haig is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to Berlin.

sletch

Hi,

Wow ! Impressive  :blink:... and nicely done :thumbsup:

CIAO / Frederic
Last finished!

tanktastic43

albeback

Another beautiful piece of work General. Another  type  that would DEFINITELY benefit from the 1/72 scale Trumpeter treatment!! Lol!! Dream on !  I have been working on my own bomber project for some time now - the B-52J. It's almost complete. I'll be posting pictures very soon.
Loves JMNs but could never eat a whole one!!

The Rat

Absolutely gorgeous work General!  :thumbsup:  The Russians often seemed as if they were determined to redefine the term 'exotic' and raise it to new levels.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland