dogsbody

Bravo, sir. Nicely done.

Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

AXU

Impressive,nice camo and nice finish...well done :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alex

tanktastic43

Very nice. Well done!  :thumbsup:

tt43.

flappydaffy

neat looking bird :) congrats  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TallEng

:bow: :bow: Very very nicely done :thumbsup:
Especially the 262 with its four engines, glass nose and That Camouflage!  :wub:

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Pablo1965

I was waiting more steps, but you jump to the last one. I must said It´s a big work in dimensions and details. I like it and your work is spotless, neat, and very realistic. Congratulations  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

frank2056

This is a fantastic build, and the Steyr tractor is very cute. So, with six engines and a guy in the nose, what's the range on this thing? 5 or 10km?

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PACOPEPE

Thanks to all.

Pablo1965: here two pics of paint in progress. The Me 262 is painted in a spring break-up camo. First the upper surface with the two-tone of greens (light and dark), and then; above spots of light grey.

Two new pics of finished model too.

FranK2056: 11,5 Km, i think...... ¡Qué malo eres!.  :wacko: . Is just a kidding. ;D

Cheers

Taiidantomcat

That is a total stunning beauty!  :wub: Wow!! :o
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

MilitaryAircraft101

ChernayaAkula

Whoa! Way cool! Stunning paintjob.  :thumbsup:

Where did you find the RSO? Pretty nifty!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

PACOPEPE

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on October 31, 2011, 07:02:13 PM
Whoa! Way cool! Stunning paintjob.  :thumbsup:

Where did you find the RSO? Pretty nifty!
Thanks ChernayaAkula.
The Steyr RSO is a plastic model -finished- on 1/72 scale; realized by the manufacturer Blitz 72. The box includes an antitank pak 40. I found it at a model shop in Madrid.

Fran