Flappydaffy's thread: I'm back on page 23 (Gnat, Provost and Mig 3)

Started by flappydaffy, January 09, 2011, 09:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want more pixel camo's?

yes
No

Army of One

I have just got one of these amazing Revel kits....was wondering what to do with it....had thought of the Israeli camo.....yours looks awesome.......I want to do something other than grey..........may yet end up as a Maltese a/c...
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

Actually.....thinking about it........Libyan version of a Mudhen.......yeah.....that sounds cool.....!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Dear G*d, I've just found somebody with more built-up Rafale's than me.... That's fantastic  :cheers:

Absolutely superb model. We need to compare notes sometime soon !

Ian

ps
Calling FAR148.... 'you inspired too, Steven ??

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

FAR148

Quoteps

OH YEAH!!! I want to see more pics of the other Rafale's.  :wub:
We need a Rafale build group.

Steven L :o

flappydaffy

Quote from: FAR148 on January 10, 2011, 06:18:52 PM
Quoteps

OH YEAH!!! I want to see more pics of the other Rafale's.  :wub:
We need a Rafale build group.

Steven L :o

that would be neat, i already have 2 other rafale waiting for me ^^ and a lot more in project  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
in the maintime, I've found some pics from the Israeli Rafale. This was my first what if  :wacko: :wacko: this is where the evil began ^^

enjoy, I'll try and post some pics of the Indonesian Rafale soon

cheers
julian

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Old Wombat

Abso-bloody-lutely beautiful, flappydaffy (a.k.a. Julian)!!!

I am seriously going to have to find a way to afford an airbrush when I get a job again, my hairy-stick & rattle-can paint jobs just aren't in the mix! :banghead:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Steven is quite right, we need to start a Brotherhood of the Rafale

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Mossie

Knew Ian wouldn't be far off if Rafale was mentioned!  Some lovely work there flappydappy! :wub:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

flappydaffy

Hey hey

i found some time in my law exam studying to recover the pics of my Indonesian Rafale. As always it's the revell kit with no additions. Enjoy

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on January 11, 2011, 02:13:35 PM
Steven is quite right, we need to start a Brotherhood of the Rafale

we defenitly have to ^^ I got another friend on a french forum who is also into coloring rafales, i'll try and convince him to come and post here as well ^^

Ian
Quote from: Old Wombat on January 11, 2011, 01:14:47 AM
Abso-bloody-lutely beautiful, flappydaffy (a.k.a. Julian)!!!

I am seriously going to have to find a way to afford an airbrush when I get a job again, my hairy-stick & rattle-can paint jobs just aren't in the mix! :banghead:

I adopted the airbrush about 2 years ago and I never had as much fun painting ^^ Personaly I use a badger 150, but I got a Infinity for x-mas from my girlfriend, we'll see how he handels, I'll keep you posted

Taiidantomcat

Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing your great models with us all! The detail on your Rafales are stunning.  :bow:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

FAR148

Dude! Thanks for posting the pics!  :wub:
Brotherhood of the Rafale, I like the sound of that! 
Here's a little something I found for the Brotherhood... :o
http://dmold.ucoz.com/Rafale_page.jpg

Steven L :wacko: