Flappydaffy's thread: I'm back on page 23 (Gnat, Provost and Mig 3)

Started by flappydaffy, January 09, 2011, 09:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want more pixel camo's?

yes
No

sletch

Hi,

Yeaaaaah ! That's really nice  :wub:

Great job  flappydaddy :thumbsup:

:ph34r: / Frederic
Last finished!

Paulie

Build what you want, how you want and have fun! :)

flappydaffy

flappydaffy

and the next one is here (I'm on a roll!!!)

So it's the Hobbyboss Mil Mi-2 kit, with PJ production pilots, Superscale decals, AK worn effect, Gunze and Lifecolor paints, Alclad varnish and that should be it ;)

hope you like it, I had a lot of fun building it

Now it's your turn ;)
cheers
Julian

chrisonord

I do like these chunky little helicopters, and armed up the teeth really does suit them. Yours has given me some ideas for the 2 in my stash, as it looks excellent in that scheme.
Cheers
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Captain Canada

Very nice ! They look small, but they're actually pretty big eh ? Love the colours and camo. And she sure does look good all armed up like that ! Excellent work on this one.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ed S

Nice little chopper. Good job on the paint scheme.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

FAR148

Look at that little thing! It's Badass Cute :wub:

Steven L   :thumbsup:

bearmatt

You master the airbrush! Very nice camo on this chopper  :thumbsup:
The carpet monster took it!

Mossie

Aww, cute 'copter!  Soviet equipment in Saudi colours, interesting, that camo does look nice on the Hoplite. :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Daryl J.

The Gnat caused some angst when released thanks to its panel line size but under well applied paint it's just about right on.    Nice stuff Sir Flapps!   :thumbsup:

flappydaffy

And no, I'm not dead!!! I just found a job and this has considerably reduced my amount of play time  ;D ;D nevertheless I love my job and still manage to glue some plastic ^^ so here is the latest addition to my collection, Mexico's Rafale N

Both Rafale N and M have found export market, yay Dassault!

The Rafale family is expanding, but export customer seem to prefer twin seat aircraft, I should research why that is...

And there is more to come from Dassault Aviation

Hope you like, and hopefully till soon with another finished project

Keep on whiffing!!
cheers
Julian

Ed S

Nice. It looks good in the Mexican colors. A fitting addition to the colloction.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

McColm