Flappydaffy's thread: I'm back on page 23 (Gnat, Provost and Mig 3)

Started by flappydaffy, January 09, 2011, 09:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want more pixel camo's?

yes
No

RussC

Great painting techniques and use of colors!  ;D
"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

Mossie

Some more fantstic work!  The camouflage job on the Zaire J-10 is mind boggling! :wub:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

flappydaffy

Quote from: lancer on October 29, 2011, 03:46:00 AM
Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on October 28, 2011, 01:28:15 PM
Breathtaking !!

Ian

wot he said!!!!!

glad you liked the camo, and yes he is finished ^^ i'm pleased with the result and it looks way cooler tant it would have in overall gray ^^

family picture with the other "they should have been grey" ^^

c ya soon all

cheers julian

Glenn Gilbertson

Ian the Kiwi Herder

G*d's Pants !!

This is very strange, your family picture looks so similar to mine... if I had the time to take one  :-\. OK to be business, the J-10 is simply breathtaking, yes I know that's the second time I've used this word, but I am NOT apologising. Just wonderful work - and as one given to complex paint/camouflage schemes I have a fair idea just what you've put into that.

Well worth a WHIFFIE nomination !!

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

tc2324

74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Taiidantomcat

First class Camo  :wub: The best I have seen  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

--Taiidan Tomcat, "Best camouflage" whiffie award winner, 2010.
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

flappydaffy

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on December 05, 2011, 03:30:30 AM
G*d's Pants !!

This is very strange, your family picture looks so similar to mine... if I had the time to take one  :-\. OK to be business, the J-10 is simply breathtaking, yes I know that's the second time I've used this word, but I am NOT apologising. Just wonderful work - and as one given to complex paint/camouflage schemes I have a fair idea just what you've put into that.

Well worth a WHIFFIE nomination !!

Ian

thanks dude, i would love to see your family picture ^^ that way i can see how you interpreted the ancient words of confusius: if you wish to have a nice rafale, thou shall not paint it grey :p

Quote from: Taiidantomcat on December 05, 2011, 10:59:30 AM
First class Camo  :wub: The best I have seen  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

--Taiidan Tomcat, "Best camouflage" whiffie award winner, 2010.

I saw your whiffie winner... stunning!! congrats dude

Quote from: tc2324 on December 05, 2011, 06:34:04 AM
Quote from: Glenn Gilbertson on December 04, 2011, 06:26:39 PM
Out of my league - beautiful work! :thumbsup:

And mine.   Outstanding.... :bow:

gentelmen please, this is in everybody's league, it's not that hard ;) you just have to be part of the league of extraordinarly calm geltelmen ^^

and to have a pharmacist that can prescribe you a ton of prosac ^^

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: flappydaffy on December 05, 2011, 12:24:27 PMthanks dude, i would love to see your family picture ^^ that way i can see how you interpreted the ancient words of confusius: if you wish to have a nice rafale, thou shall not paint it grey :p

Try 'Hunter-Gatherer Hall' here on this very site, in the gallery !!  :thumbsup:

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

Paulie

Quote from: flappydaffy on December 04, 2011, 04:50:31 PM
Quote from: lancer on October 29, 2011, 03:46:00 AM
Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on October 28, 2011, 01:28:15 PM
Breathtaking !!

Ian

wot he said!!!!!

glad you liked the camo, and yes he is finished ^^ i'm pleased with the result and it looks way cooler tant it would have in overall gray ^^

family picture with the other "they should have been grey" ^^

c ya soon all

cheers julian

wow....  :blink: great work, i´ve never seen such great paintschemes both J-10 and the rafale  :bow: :thumbsup: i was always interested in digi-camo as our slovak migs - 29AS have (but more colorous) , but i bet it is hard work making it, you use airbrush i presume :)

can´t wait to see your next project ;)
Build what you want, how you want and have fun! :)

PACOPEPE

Fantastic digital camo. Great collection. Congratulations.

Fran

flappydaffy

thanks fran, at least 3 more rafales where these came from ^^

to Paulie: digital camoflage ain't that hard, you just need to be patient ;) and use the right dilution for the airbush  ;) If you ever feel like trying it, feel free to contact me  :thumbsup: