Main Menu

Hind-SKL

Started by Taiidantomcat, January 18, 2011, 12:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

chrisonord

:o
Wow would you look at that beastie  :wub: Very nice indeed
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Taiidantomcat

It is still in progress, And I didn't fit the new nose (which is actually removable, no glue needed) I took pics with the nose but they were so horribly blurry that this was the only one I could post. getting close to the home stretch...

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

jsport

That is mighty mighty good going. :o

tc2324

Top work Tomcat. looking forward to the finished thing.  :wub:
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

saintkatanalegacy

Sleek, sexy and deadly

just like me :lol:
Ivylicious!™

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: saintkatanalegacy on September 01, 2011, 08:51:44 AM
Sleek, sexy and deadly

just like me :lol:

Deadly? :-X not so sleek now:

I know not everyone is fan of adding weapons to their models (and i respect that) but adding the drop tanks and missiles to this really helped its looks! Every time I walk by this I do a double take, its like a KA-50 on steroids! The missiles make it look deadly , the only thing it seems to be missing is a 1/72 Rambo or Governator  to stand near it.  :tank: Still have to add the IR jammer, gun, and probe along with some touch ups. May add a hint of black pastel aft of the exhausts but with a gloss coat I doubt much of it will even stick.

saintkatanalegacy

Ivylicious!™

Taiidantomcat

Finished!  :thumbsup:

Thank you SKL! Thanks for the first class support to everyone who followed, posted, and even PMed words of such important encouragement  :cheers:

Pablo1965

Very nice, and well done :thumbsup:

RPadavan2

Excellent work!   :thumbsup:  :party:   I salute you!   :cheers:

AXU

saintkatanalegacy

it ain't done til it gets an upside down phalanx :lol:
Ivylicious!™

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: saintkatanalegacy on September 19, 2011, 03:13:24 AM
it ain't done til it gets an upside down phalanx :lol:

Well get crackin!  :lol: