Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

Great work there.....coming along well..... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Taiidantomcat

Yella

Cracks  :banghead:

As of today^ A lot of the masks lifted so I will be doing a lot of touch ups but overall its not too shabby.
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

sotoolslinger

First, Effin WOW :o :wub: :thumbsup: and B: I am definitely stealing the use of Apache front wheels for the Hellgast.  ;) ;D
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

ChernayaAkula

Now we're talkin'!  :wacko: Brilliant!

The black and yellow paintjob take the insect-like appearance to a new level. Warning colouration: Yeah, just go try eating me! :wacko:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Army of One

Oh sweet J n all that is holy...! What a project....!!!! The only thing I seen recently that gave me such a feeling n pleasure was......ah,better stop there.....!!! It's awesome.....what a Hind.....!! I have to go an be alone now.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

saintkatanalegacy

dear taidantomcat,

please add an inverted CIWS :wacko:

-ivy
Ivylicious!™

sotoolslinger

Quote from: saintkatanalegacy on April 14, 2011, 03:59:23 AM
dear taidantomcat,

please add an inverted CIWS :wacko:

-ivy
Oh yes, please :wub: ;)
I amuse me.

Taiidantomcat

Sorry folks I will have to skip the CWIS. I was actually thinking of adding drop tanks...  :-\ I hope that doesn't take away from it too much.  Thank you for all the positive feedback guys  :cheers: Hope to make a little more progress today but I may be a bit on the busy side. I am on the "downhill" with all my modeling projects which is my way of saying I am actually going to finish the kits I have started before starting anymore-- Probably be 2013 before I start on anything else! In the mean time though I want to finish this one first

:cheers:

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Sauragnmon

Interesting project TT - looking forward to seeing more of it.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

tc2324

Looking good TT. Carry on.... :thumbsup:
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

MiB

My virtual repaint site: http://hangarofmib.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------
-"Unlimited technology from the whole universe, and we cruise around in a Ford POS?"

-"Nothing is as it seems, guy!"

jsport

coool stuff keep drivin :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Taiidantomcat

Taken this morning

:thumbsup:

Probably wont make any progress today because I need to seal the decals with gloss and the wind has been blowing for about the last 36 hours straight with no end in sight  :banghead:

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.