bah, can't appreciate a good looking body :P  :rolleyes:
Ivylicious!™

GTX

Coming along very nicely!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Taiidantomcat

Rotor head and blades officially finished. Its from an Esci kit and the instuctions were pretty confusing some parts just got glued to where they look right! don't look too closely! Working on some ordnance now, along with getting some of the main pieces ready for paint. Still have to mask the canopy ( :banghead: ) But its getting there...
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

GTX

Yep, definitely :thumbsup:

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

tc2324

Great work Tomcat. Love those rotors.... :wub:
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

Tophe

Wow, good for a mechanic training cession, impressive :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Taiidantomcat

Thanks for the comments folks! Sorry for the lack of updates on this folks, I have been puttying and sanding a bunch. still have work to do but it is not forgotten. I am going to be working on it whole hog on Monday  :cheers:

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Taiidantomcat

Some PSR:

I worked on the Apache nose and have been using a bunch of styrene strip to blend everything in. Didn't get any good pics though because I accidentally shut off the auto focus on the camera!!

:cheers:

saintkatanalegacy

mmm... smooooooooooooooooooooth ;D
Ivylicious!™

sotoolslinger

Really outstanding work 'Cat :wub: :thumbsup: :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Taiidantomcat

A fit so good I surprised myself!!  :lol:

Bottom, which looks suitably cool to me

finally the top, which required some dry fitting to make sure things were covered but not in the way of the canopy up front. (I added a couple pieces more after this pic was taken to close the gap further)

saintkatanalegacy

Ivylicious!™

saintkatanalegacy

Ivylicious!™