Muscle Car Apocalypse

Started by puddingwrestler, January 18, 2011, 06:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiB

My virtual repaint site: http://hangarofmib.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------
-"Unlimited technology from the whole universe, and we cruise around in a Ford POS?"

-"Nothing is as it seems, guy!"

AXU

JayBee

PW, your insanity does you credit. :bow:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Mossie

Fantastic collection!!!  Since my Dad had a Ford Anglia, that one has a particular ring to it.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Ed S

Very good.  Some quite clever and inventive concepts.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

puddingwrestler

Quote from: Mossie on January 30, 2011, 05:30:07 AM
Fantastic collection!!!  Since my Dad had a Ford Anglia, that one has a particular ring to it.

Does he still have it? I'm sure you can talk him into fitting a cow catcher - after all there was a gentleman of London town who converted his Austin Seven to look like a boat and commuted to work in it every morning back in the day...

Anyone bothered with the rules yet?
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Mossie

He had it around the time I was born, there are pictures of it around that time, may have been a little earlier.  Still, if he'd have thought he could have got a few more years out of it he'd have stuck on that cow catcher.  He never spent more than a few hundred quid on a car, then would spend plenty of time fixing them up before running them into the ground.  Some he did well on, others he spent more time fixing then driving!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

puddingwrestler

Sounds like my grandfather, who infamously drove a puce bakers van for some time during my mother's childhood. He got the paint cheap I guess...

puddingwrestler

Here's a pickup I finished on Thursday night.

Harpoon gun is scratch built, wheel spikes and harpoons are various citadel spear tips.

AXU

lancer

Brilliant collection, especially the Anglia, although I kinda wonder how it'd move with all that steel grafted ont the front though. It wasn't the most powerful of cars I seem to remember. Our next door neighbours dad had one when I was a kid I remember.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

puddingwrestler

The rules ignore such considerations, it's a generic sedan as far as the rules care. Plus the rules allow for fitting a reactor...

philp

Looks like you are trying to corner the entire Auto Category for next years Whiffies.

Some good looking stuff there.  Still think we should have a Car Wars/Road Warrior GB.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

puddingwrestler

Didn't we have a post apocalyptic road rally sudden death challenge? Or was that on SSM?

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies