F-86T Sabre-Hawk

Started by John Howling Mouse, May 22, 2004, 01:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

That looks so nice I'm tempted to see what a Saber Dog would look like as a Golden Hawk.
I don't know if I could carry off the t tail, but still...

Baz is cool!
Getting back into modeling

F-32

That is an absolutely beautiful looking model :wub:  

PolluxDeltaSeven

I never really like the F-86, but I have to admit yours is beautiful!! B)  I prefer it with T-Tail ;)  
"laissez mes armées être les rochers et les arbres et les oiseaux dans le ciel"
-Charlemagne-

Coming Soon in Alternate History:
-Battlefleet Galactica
-Republic of Libertalia: a modern Pirate Story

lancer

QuoteI never really like the F-86, but I have to admit yours is beautiful!! B)  I prefer it with T-Tail ;)
You'll be Bazs' friend for life by saying that Pollux....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

PolluxDeltaSeven

;)

... just tell the true  :P  
"laissez mes armées être les rochers et les arbres et les oiseaux dans le ciel"
-Charlemagne-

Coming Soon in Alternate History:
-Battlefleet Galactica
-Republic of Libertalia: a modern Pirate Story

Captain Canada

Holy Feck, Baz.....you rule !

Hat's off to a real beauty.....great job, as usual !

:wub:

Looks kinda like a Voodoo from that rear 3/4 view......sweet !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

John Howling Mouse

Thanks, guys!

It's been so long, I nearly forgot that there is, in fact, a fully painted cockpit c/w pilot in there, somewhere----can't wait to see the interior again (soon).
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

John Howling Mouse

So, finally, it is done, done done!  These pics are terrible: flash washes out everything.  Go back to the beginning of the thread and see how different it looks in better light.

I'll take more pics someday with natural outdoor light and better background but, for now, have a look.  Hope you like.

John Howling Mouse

K5054NZ

FANBLOODYTASTIC! I love it! T-TAILS FOREVER!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

retro_seventies

stunning barry - amazing that they didn't build it with the t-tail in the first place...it look so much better than the "real" tail!

great job!

where do you display all of your beauties anyway? does mrs hitler mind?

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

The Rat

Awesome.  :wub:  :wub:  :cheers:  :cheers:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

proditor

When I grow up (Which according to my last girlfriend will be shortly after a certain place freezes over) I want to be the illegitimate love child of you and Eddie.

Fantastic work JHM, looks freakin' real to me!  What I really want to know is where you got the 2000 foot tall guy to hold the thing as there has to be a 1:1 airplane!

Davey B

Too bad they didn't buy Hunters  ;)

Seriously Baz, that is bloody stunning  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Captain Canada

Baaaaaz-tastic !

Wow, what a stunner ! I really enjoy the 3/4 views from slightly above...looks like a real aroplane ! can't wai to see the pics in better light with a proper background. Too cool.

Great job, buddy !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?