Whifs found on deviantART

Started by Stargazer, January 25, 2011, 08:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Joe C-P

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 24, 2020, 11:56:11 PM
I do have to admit that i found the best way to take a taxi journey in India was to try and go to sleep in the back and let the driver get on with it  ;)
Indeed, if you want to miss all the amazing sights!  Even the delivery and work trucks are covered with art.

I do have to honour my visits to India someday with a build.  Just don't know what yet.  Maybe a former USN ship, with a mix of US, RN, and USSR weapons.

Back on the subject, how many of you use DeviantArt to post your photos for this site?

JoeP
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

scooter

Quote from: JoeP on June 27, 2020, 11:01:54 AM
Back on the subject, how many of you use DeviantArt to post your photos for this site?

JoeP

I used to, but then the image urls were getting too long, mainly because it's expiring token (I believe).  Now I do both dA and Imgur- Imgur because of their image sharing links, dA for those who want to experience the glorious 4k (on 2k monitors  :wacko:) resolution of my renders.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

sideshowbob9

Has anybody else had difficulties getting onto deviantart recently? Pretty much every browser on every device I can get my hands on screams murder about SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP.

PR19_Kit

It worked fine for me just now.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

sideshowbob9

May I ask what browser you are using?

JayBee

I am using Firefox and having no problems .

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

PR19_Kit

I'm using the 'upgraded' M$ Edge. A worse browser would be hard to find but I'm damned if I'm going to keep on changing. :(
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

scooter

Quote from: sideshowbob9 on September 02, 2020, 04:01:04 AM
Has anybody else had difficulties getting onto deviantart recently? Pretty much every browser on every device I can get my hands on screams murder about SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP.

No problems here, either on Chrome (with Ad Block extension) or Ad Block Plus (mobile ad blocking browser)
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

sideshowbob9

Yup, tried it on 2 different generations of Nokia phone, a windows 10 machine with both Firefox & Edge and Firefox on my old windows 7 machine. Same problem on all of them. Must be my ISP, anti-virus or something. Sigh. Well I'm not terribly interested in doing the 17-point diagnostic routine. If someone could post here if anyone does anything interesting on it....

Ok, I lied. I looked into it. The website's certificates look like they're outmoded but I just created an exception in my rather over-cautious antivirus. Presto.

sideshowbob9

Presto-ish. I can occasionally access the site but if I go to another tab and come back to it, the site craps out again. Weird.

scooter

Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

scooter

A new one from Small Brown Dog;

The Avro London.  Link for background information and when the above token expires.
Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

Steel Penguin

the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

PR19_Kit

Quote from: scooter on October 31, 2020, 01:02:43 PM

The Avro London.  Link for background information and when the above token expires.

I don't understand a word of it, but the model's amazing.  :thumbsup:

And surprisingly buildable in plastic, given enough Lancaster kits of course.  ;D

Regards
Kit