Whifs found on deviantART

Started by Stargazer, January 25, 2011, 08:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

Here's JKL-Team's homepage (all in Italian, but a picture paints a thousand words etc...):

http://www.mutoidi.altervista.org/
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

scooter

Found this lurking on dA-

A TOG3 :o

Mind blown.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Mossie

Hmm, like that, a TOG 2 dusted off and modifed late war, as a British counter to the Maus?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Sticky Fingers

PR19_Kit

Blimey, prop driven X-Wings!  :thumbsup:

Love the 4 jet flying wing in the lower piccie too.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

Now those are neat ! The Y wing-17 should be prop driven as well tho, for me, anyway.

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

perttime

scooter

Take some classic Thomas Kinkade paintings, add a healthy amount of Star Wars Imperial goodness, and what do you get?

Why Wars on Kinkade, of course.

This one just happens to be epic-
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

lancer

Quote from: scooter on November 04, 2013, 08:29:35 AM
Take some classic Thomas Kinkade paintings, add a healthy amount of Star Wars Imperial goodness, and what do you get?

This one just happens to be epic-

Thats gotta be a Victory class star destroyer.

Still whatever it is, that is one amazing looking picture!!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

PR19_Kit

I wonder if the house has 'P**s off Biggles!' painted on the roof?  ;) :lol:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

scooter

Quote from: lancer on November 04, 2013, 01:45:16 PM
Quote from: scooter on November 04, 2013, 08:29:35 AM

Thats gotta be a Victory class star destroyer.

Still whatever it is, that is one amazing looking picture!!!!

Nope, Imperator/Imperial-class.  Doesn't have the wings...But as one comment mentioned on the dA thread "Any Star Wars fan worth a grain of Tatooine's sand knows a Star Destroyer can not sustain flight with in a planets atmosphere. So I must imagine it is crashing down the mountainside."  Perhaps one of the ones downed by Deathjester's MiG-199A?
Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

Captain Canada

Wow....awesome stuff there. Why are the pigs holding onto that aeroplane ? And is it going up to race the Bears or shoot them down ?

And the Destroyer coming thru the valley is epic.....imagine the sound !

:tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

perttime

Quote from: Captain Canada on November 04, 2013, 02:53:48 PM
Why are the pigs holding onto that aeroplane ? And is it going up to race the Bears or shoot them down ?
Ground crew helping to get the radial-inline engined fighter into a take-off position, I believe. Shoot down the Bears, I'm pretty sure.

HLFAF stands for "Hog Liberation Front Air Force" :lol:

Rheged

Quote from: perttime on November 05, 2013, 08:11:26 AM
Quote from: Captain Canada on November 04, 2013, 02:53:48 PM
Why are the pigs holding onto that aeroplane ? And is it going up to race the Bears or shoot them down ?
Ground crew helping to get the radial-inline engined fighter into a take-off position, I believe. Shoot down the Bears, I'm pretty sure.

HLFAF stands for "Hog Liberation Front Air Force" :lol:

......and pigs might fly!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet