Whifs found on deviantART

Started by Stargazer, January 25, 2011, 08:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

Quote from: Sticky Fingers on February 26, 2015, 07:02:03 AM

Why not eh?

From rOEN911

Needs a diorama with a wagon following it collecting the grain via auger. Of course the downwash would get rid of the chaff. :wacko:
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Dizzyfugu

A wagon? How about a Chinook...?  :rolleyes:

Captain Canada

Maybe it's collecting the wheat in the cargo/ troop area ? And with all od those spinning bits maybe milling it as well ? Sounds like a neat idea for a wartime scenario.....robbing the enemy whilst feeding your own ! And straight back to the field kitchen we go.... :cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

Quote from: Captain Canada on March 05, 2015, 04:30:05 AM
Maybe it's collecting the wheat in the cargo/ troop area ? And with all od those spinning bits maybe milling it as well ? Sounds like a neat idea for a wartime scenario.....robbing the enemy whilst feeding your own ! And straight back to the field kitchen we go.... :cheers:

Or maybe the brewery? :blink: :drink:
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

bobbo

Quote from: kerick on March 05, 2015, 07:01:47 AM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

bobbo

scooter

Quote from: kerick on March 05, 2015, 07:01:47 AM

Brewery Wars...
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Captain Canada

Ok, straight to the brewery and if there's any left over to the filed kitchen  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

What kind of chopper to harvest the hops?????
Tophe the Wise

Rhodri

Quote from: kerick on March 05, 2015, 03:13:01 PM
What kind of chopper to harvest the hops?????

Only one choice - the Mi-4 Hoplite ... 

;D ;D ;D

Captain Canada

I prefer my hops a little heavier.....lol

:drink: :cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Logan Hartke

Here's a couple that I think some on the forum would appreciate:

Wasteland Traveler by Darkki1

Wasteland Truck by Darkki1

Cheers,

Logan

perttime

Quote from: Logan Hartke on March 19, 2015, 06:13:52 AM
Here's a couple that I think some on the forum would appreciate:

That's very Mad Max.
(and I much prefer it to all the zombiecalypse stuff   :wacko: )

kerick

Mad Max was the first thing I thought of!
Tophe the Wise

Dizzyfugu

Wow. Very good photography, too - esp. the Traveller is presented well. The truck would probably look more intimidating from a lower angle, but display and backgorudn blend into each other well in both, and the light is good, too.