Whifs found on deviantART

Started by Stargazer, January 25, 2011, 08:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

Quote from: zenrat on May 18, 2016, 12:39:50 AM
Looks to me like Hanna Barbara updated Stop That Pigeon to the Vietnam War.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Captain Canada

Love it ! That's some heavy metal right there !

:bow:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Sticky Fingers

Old Wombat

Nice! :thumbsup:

... But the JMN in me asks "What's the point of the navigator, if there's barely enough fuel to reach the end of the runway?" :-\
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Good point.  I also think the front gunner would feel a bit exposed sitting in that big bubble.
Still, it's an impressive bit of drawing.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Snowtrooper

By the time the constantly-bombed-short-on-everything Third Reich managed to build jet engines that lasted long enough to warrant a navigator on a plane, they had managed to gain a rudimentary access to hammerspace. Alas, solid objects could not (yet) pass through the fickle portals, so the bombs and ammunition still had to be present on the airplane, but fuel tanks could now be completely discarded with. However, still lacking strategic materials, they simply bolted on turrets and equipment salvaged from downed B-17 bombers on their infinite-range Wunderwaffen whenever possible.

Or something like that ;D

Old Wombat

They also flogged a Malcolm hood & slapped it on 109-ish cockpit glazing.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

zenrat

Cool.  I like the top one best.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on August 23, 2016, 02:08:09 AM
Cool.  I like the top one best.

Having built about 6 of the Academy kits I obviously have a soft spot for the P-39 but I never thought of that. Really nice
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ChernayaAkula

Lovin' those P-39 whifs!  :wub:

Quote from: Old Wombat on June 07, 2016, 02:07:58 AM
... But the JMN in me asks "What's the point of the navigator, if there's barely enough fuel to reach the end of the runway?" :-\

Perhaps it's a verrry long runway?   ;D
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Captain Canada

Glad I came back to see that cut-away art, nice !

The P-39 whiffs ( especially that top one !  :wub: )are awesome !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

Oh, those pseudo-German names are SO gruesome... (LOL). Some nice aircraft ideas, though, the twin B-29 (B-58?) looks impressive, and I like the A7M in German colors a lot. Needs a BMW 801, IMHO.

Sport21ing

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on November 16, 2016, 02:52:42 AM
Oh, those pseudo-German names are SO gruesome... (LOL). Some nice aircraft ideas, though, the twin B-29 (B-58?) looks impressive, and I like the A7M in German colors a lot. Needs a BMW 801, IMHO.

I'm not the one that created this, but thx

There are more aircraft similar upcoming in the comic (didn't posted yet), like: Japanese-built Ju-390! (Nakajima Ki-390), Saucer-wings Me-262 (Ms-262B-1 - prototype name: A.S.8/V1), Focke-Wulf 199A-2 (ground-attack variant of the Focke-Wulf VTOL), etc!
My deviantart page:
http://sport16ing.deviantart.com/

PS: Not my art, not very good at drawning :P