Whifs found on deviantART

Started by Stargazer, January 25, 2011, 08:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

Nice idea and artwork. A twin Ki-61 would also work and be even more believable!

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on February 27, 2020, 07:44:06 AM
A twin Ki-61 would also work and be even more believable!
Two twin-Ki-61 have been built and shown here:
https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=45326.15
https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=45649.0
This was great! while the new Ki-252 art is welcome also! :thumbsup:

JayBee

Quote from: perttime on February 27, 2020, 07:38:38 AM
Veeblefitzer Kawasaki Ki-252c Double Dragon

"While wearing the wrong glasses, Prof. Anton Veeblefitzer, lunatic inventor of anything and everything (... shudder), took a blue print of Kurt Tank's Ta-152, accidentally duplicating it on a primitive IBM copy machine, and over guessing the dimensions, coerced his subjects at the Kawasaki Aircraft Co. to do his bidding and build the famous VeebleKawaki Ki-252 Double Dragon."

https://www.deviantart.com/jimbowyrick1/art/Veeblefitzer-Kawasaki-Ki-252c-Double-Dragon-831660885?src=MC_deviation_stack

Oh heck, I now need a second Aoshims Ta-152-H to add to the one that I have, so that I can build this wonderfull beast. Possiobly with extended wings.  :wacko:

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

PR19_Kit

Quote from: JayBee on February 27, 2020, 11:33:32 AM

Possiobly with extended wings.  :wacko:

What do you mean, 'possibly'? There's no 'possible' about it!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

JayBee

I do agree Kit, but there is not a lot of tapered wing left on the Ta-152-H to extend, and I do not think Kurt Tank had thought of winglets at that time.
However Hiro Nakamura might have.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

PR19_Kit

Quote from: JayBee on February 27, 2020, 01:56:19 PM

I do agree Kit, but there is not a lot of tapered wing left on the Ta-152-H to extend, and I do not think Kurt Tank had thought of winglets at that time.
However Hiro Nakamura might have.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Tokushima

I need to get back here. Feels like a eternity.
Mirror mirror, who's the best of them all? - Elena Maria Alvarez

NARSES2

You certainly need to get back here  :thumbsup:

I particularly like the Hungarian 217
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

I like the FW 190 with the Royal Lao AF "discworld" roundels.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Tophe

I have found on Deviant Art (searching for P-51 Mustangs) a "crazy" (what-if?) picture: an airplane as top view for wings, canopy, tailplanes while as profile for the fin! (good for my site about asymmetric aircraft). You may judge this is very bad, but investors may conclude this is deserving $ billions as Picasso art (or is related to the modern cartoon "fils de ouf") like showing on a human face both eyes from front and the nose as profile...  ;) :-\ :rolleyes:

Scotaidh

Quote from: Tophe on May 01, 2020, 01:08:46 AM
I have found on Deviant Art (searching for P-51 Mustangs) a "crazy" (what-if?) picture: an airplane as top view for wings, canopy, tailplanes while as profile for the fin! (good for my site about asymmetric aircraft). You may judge this is very bad, but investors may conclude this is deserving $ billions as Picasso art (or is related to the modern cartoon "fils de ouf") like showing on a human face both eyes from front and the nose as profile...  ;) :-\ :rolleyes:

"Son of an egg"?
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

Tophe

If you are speaking of the French cartoon title, the pronunciation is not matching your hypothesis I think. Egg would be "œuf" maybe written Weuf, while Wouf is pronounced as Ouf, meaning Fou or Fous (crazy) in the slang of modern generations. So: "son of crazy parents"... While Pablo Picasso became a billionaire, not sent to psychiatric asylum...

Scotaidh

Quote from: Tophe on May 01, 2020, 09:54:38 PM
If you are speaking of the French cartoon title, the pronunciation is not matching your hypothesis I think. Egg would be "œuf" maybe written Weuf, while Wouf is pronounced as Ouf, meaning Fou or Fous (crazy) in the slang of modern generations. So: "son of crazy parents"... While Pablo Picasso became a billionaire, not sent to psychiatric asylum...

Gotcha.  Thanks!  :)   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

Scotaidh

by HandofManos, this is F8 Crusader, Engine Vriant

I'm not a great fan of the F8, myself, but I know there are some here who are, and they might like to see this.

:)