Whifs found on deviantART

Started by Stargazer, January 25, 2011, 08:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tahsin

Makes a clear distinction that the art is not by him/her but l think Dizzyfugu will not be happy to be lumped with that series of comics.

https://www.deviantart.com/sport16ing/gallery

scooter

Quote from: tahsin on November 15, 2021, 02:37:58 PM
Makes a clear distinction that the art is not by him/her but l think Dizzyfugu will not be happy to be lumped with that series of comics.

https://www.deviantart.com/sport16ing/gallery

He does credit the original artists, Dizzy included.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Old Wombat

I have a feeling Sport16ing on DeviantArt may be Sport21ing here.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

tahsin

As a casual observer, the possibility of "issues" would start not with who did what, but the thing that Dizzyfugu designs are so awesome that the odd one or two with "issues" might prefer to believe they would happen had Hitler and the Aliens managed to make a deal earlier(*) And if there is indeed a membership on both sites, l would imagine seperate albums for models and the comics to be possible.

The asterix part? Let's avoid that! And l say that as an avid reader of the comics for What-if material in their early times and a so-so writer of alternative history scenarios. Can't exactly explain it but they seemed to trying to make a distinction between personalities, to justify some.

Wardukw

I hate deviant art..there is so many brilliant art works on that site its nuts and so many armour ideas .
Now heres the problem..i want to build a huge amount of the machines ive seen on there ..ive copied a heap of pics from deviant art and i would need a warehouse to store them all the models id build  :lol:
Hell on this thread theres been heaps a great stuff..aircraft and armour alike ..its just a annoying that my want out ways my skill to build this lot or the several hundred models id need just for parts  ;D
Keep posting pics guys ..this thread is brilliant  <_<
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: Old Wombat on November 15, 2021, 06:37:02 PM

That's correct, and he has my permission to post my stuff (with the credit link, sometimes things work like a charm!). It's always funny to read the comments.  ;D

comrade harps

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on November 16, 2021, 12:07:26 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on November 15, 2021, 06:37:02 PM

That's correct, and he has my permission to post my stuff (with the credit link, sometimes things work like a charm!). It's always funny to read the comments.  ;D

Has my permission too and he does post most of mine. It's useful when I have trouble finding some of my own stuff here in whatif.
Whatever.

tahsin

scooter

PAF Yawn Darts!

>>LINK!<<
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

scooter

Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

NARSES2

Interesting seeing it in that Hurricane intruder scheme  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 14, 2022, 06:10:10 AM

And it'd need exhaust glare deflectors even more than the Hurricane did.  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

perttime

Martin H

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 14, 2022, 06:10:10 AM
Just a tad  :thumbsup:
Loved the 20mil's marking it out as the IIc variant  :wub:
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Old Wombat

Quote from: perttime on January 14, 2022, 10:46:42 AM
Thunder Tow: a post-apocalyptic and weaponized tow truck by LadyDeuce

https://www.deviantart.com/ladydeuce/art/ThunderTow-I-903792580

I like that! :thumbsup:

Just what's needed for when your death-dealing battle-car breaks down under the weight of all the add-on armour in the middle of the Badlands! ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est