Whifs found on deviantART

Started by Stargazer, January 25, 2011, 08:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

NARSES2

I  rather oddly quite like that
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

Light that fuse and get it off the carrier deck as fast as possible!
I would switch out for the Corsair wings, cause I'm crazy like that.......... Otherwise, who wants to build it first? I'm putting it on my to do list!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

Quote from: Rick Lowe on January 27, 2023, 02:43:25 AMCoffee First is my Default...  ;)  :thumbsup:

Glad I could help you spend your money...  ;D
Hahaha well ya didn't in the end because I completely forgot about it  :lol:
Head truma will do that  :wacko:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on January 28, 2023, 11:35:51 PM
Quote from: Rick Lowe on January 27, 2023, 02:43:25 AMCoffee First is my Default...  ;)  :thumbsup:

Sadly, I can't claim that as an excuse... I have to make do with 'Old Age'...  ;D

Wardukw

Quote from: Rick Lowe on January 29, 2023, 08:04:45 PM

Sadly, I can't claim that as an excuse... I have to make do with 'Old Age'...  ;D
I'm getting there to Rick it's just something decided I needed to get there quicker .
54 in age with the body of a 70yr old..yippee dude so I get to use these old age excuses sooner  ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on January 29, 2023, 11:36:09 PM

I'm getting there to Rick it's just something decided I needed to get there quicker .
54 in age with the body of a 70yr old..yippee dude so I get to use these old age excuses sooner  ;D

60 this year - and I'm still trying to figure out when that happened!! :o

Wardukw

Quote from: Rick Lowe on January 30, 2023, 08:12:02 PM
Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on January 29, 2023, 11:36:09 PM

60 this year - and I'm still trying to figure out when that happened!! :o
Your surprised ??!! ..with all the crap I've done and had done to me  matey..im bloody surprised too ..fact I'm surprised when I wake up each morning..the day I don't wake up I'm gonna be pissed.

PR19_Kit

Get some in you lot, I was 80 on Boxing Day.  ;D  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 31, 2023, 02:25:42 AMGet some in you lot, I was 80 on Boxing Day.  ;D  ;)
There is a very very good reason for that Kit ..you were born before us and if I didn't then happy extremely bloody long belated birthday matey  ;D

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on January 31, 2023, 02:39:07 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 31, 2023, 02:25:42 AMGet some in you lot, I was 80 on Boxing Day.  ;D  ;)
There is a very very good reason for that Kit ..you were born before us and if I didn't then happy extremely bloody long belated birthday matey  ;D

Same from me, I think I missed it ... Sorry! :(
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

That's OK guys, because it's right in the middle of the Christmas season it quite often gets overlooked.

But not by me.  ;D

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

My dad's birthday was thr easiest one to remember..December 25th ..so yup he got 2 presents then my mum is the 25th of February  ;D
No kidding my sisters is the 24th of January and me being me ..mines in May  :lol:

Rheged

A chap with whom I was at school  (Ian) had a birthday on 29th February. His twin brother (Peter), born 20 minutes later, had 1st March as his birthday.   Ian was asked to chose an alternative date, or only have a birthday once every four years.   He chose 10th of August!    When I asked him why that date, his reply was that he knew for certain he would always be off school on his birthday.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet