PantherG´s modelling projects

Started by PantherG, January 28, 2011, 04:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maverick

Fair enough too Panther.  It seems the Czech group are more 'real world' what if as opposed to sci-fi what if....

Regards,

Mav

pyro-manic

This is cool. :thumbsup: I'll be interested to see where you take this.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

PantherG

So,Mav......Our "company"  go mainly on "alternative histories",that must by "beliavable".....
We have many ideas, some of them were very interesant,but translate from czech to english is for me very difficult... :-\

I make what I can....

Maverick

That's entirely fine Panther.   Believable histories are much better in my opinion.  Also, your English is much better than my Czech!

Regards,

Mav

PantherG

Thank You for Your indulgence,Mav. I hope , that what I write is understandable..... :rolleyes:
Some words I know,but for someone I must use a "Friend Google´s" online translator... ;D

Back to "core of this theme"..... Project "MoonDuster"....

Nose had now his final shape....and cockpit is lowered...

I must say only one: I simply "LOVE" sealing and sanding... ;D ;D ;D

Cobra

Awesome Job,Panther :thumbsup: Would it be  OK to ask if You plan to add a Shark's Mouth to your Plane? i think it would Look Cool,but That is Up to You!  :cheers: Dan

PantherG

So....about colours and marking I not yet think......This is yet far far away.....but...sharkmouth is good idea.... ;D

PantherG

So..... "Project Moonduster" ......
Works was interrupted . I preferred some other projects,like  Israeli P-38 and a Trio of Airacobras....
First was a  Russian Cobra (P-39Q) in colors according to the regulations of 1944.
The two next are French and Finnish Cobras (P-400).
All three are Academy 1:72 kits,the two P-400´s needed some minor adjustments on the nose.

Kits are before final completion, I will send more pictures later.I hope it will be soon.... :rolleyes:

Maverick

Good stuff Panther.  Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Mav

Army of One

Great work.....!!!! All of it/them....!!!! Love the Finnish cobra
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

Love the P-39's. I did a similar Russian one but with plain overall grey uppers and an RAF Desert AF example. The Academy kit is a really nice one.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Army of One

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 10, 2011, 07:26:43 AM
Love the P-39's. I did a similar Russian one but with plain overall grey uppers and an RAF Desert AF example. The Academy kit is a really nice one.

You got shares in academy....?? If you have can you sling some of those P38's this way......??
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Brian da Basher

To whiff is to be embraced by the ecstacy and absolute rapture of PSR...

Ok so maybe some of us need to vent those putty fumes more....
:-\
Keeping a weather eye on this beauty,
Brian da Basher

NARSES2

Quote from: Army of One on May 10, 2011, 10:46:24 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on May 10, 2011, 07:26:43 AM

You got shares in academy....?? If you have can you sling some of those P38's this way......??

Honestly I only have the one P-38 in "stock"  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.