PantherG´s modelling projects

Started by PantherG, January 28, 2011, 04:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MilitaryAircraft101

:wub: :wub: :wub: That Bronco is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Can't wait for the finish!  :party: :party:

RussC

Nice planes all of them, and fascinated in seeing your conversion cyrillic keyboard too!
"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

PantherG

To Narses2 - this bits of masking tape are only rests. They are not used for masking ;D
All is airbrushed "by hand"...without masking..... This is not so good,like I wish,but.....I have only "Tamiya Spray-Work Basic set"....

To RussC - so this cyrilic letters I brushed on desktop,because sometime I need to wrote russian... ;D ;D
Вот так дружок.....  ;D

Pablo1965

the Bronco really have an amazing scheme. :thumbsup:

PantherG

Many thanks,guys.... :bow:

The camo-scheme I was made here: http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,29685.645.html

And this A-6L I make too...... I think,that this scheme is nice...maybe I make more kits in similar scheme.....like UH-1B or others... :rolleyes:

PantherG

So...a bit of parts installed on cockpit,then a "glasshouse"......a little bit of colours repairs needed......
Later I give a cote of glossy varnish...after drying come decals and other things,,...... :rolleyes:

PantherG

After a long time..... :rolleyes:

Something new in my stable.... ;D

Entwicklungspanzer E-50 .... alias "Panther II" , somewhere in East Prussia,Autumn 1945 . Maybe later I add a Kätzchen, troop carrier on Pz.38 chassis.... all with infrared devices for night reccon...... so...with soldiers too  ;D maybe :rolleyes:

So kit is 1/35 Trumpeter with marginal improvement on cooling....
Now just after airbrushing of basic camouflage scheme....

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

markmarples

Regards

Mark

www.mainlymilitary.co.uk

tc2324

74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

PantherG

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

PantherG

My next MAD project.... "A 1:144 kit for 144 hours"  ;D

Kit is F/A-18D Hornet 1:144 Revell and the result should be a F/A-18B VMFAT-101 NAS Miramar 2009....
I started at Saturday 8:20pm ....now (for me) is Monday 7:10 am ..... kit is almost ready (without undercariage and pods) and now go a "masking - painting - demasking" seance.... :rolleyes:

PantherG

I´m sorry...  :bow:
I forgot to write,that this "project" is NOT a Whiff.... :banghead:

So...next color on place.....