-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

jsport

Glade to see your back on a Bronco, cool cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

NARSES2

The masking tape probably cost more then the model  ;D

Inspiring modeling my friend :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PantherG

Oh NOT, Narses....mostly I use tape ,what I use on another kits...."Recycling is theme of the Day! "  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NARSES2

Quote from: PantherG on February 07, 2012, 10:35:49 AM
Oh NOT, Narses....mostly I use tape ,what I use on another kits

I've never thought of that
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PantherG

So...on picture is my PC-box,which is used as a swap area for one,two or three time used pieces of masking tape ....  ;D ;D ;D

raafif

and, going by the roundels, it's a French Air Force computer too ;D :thumbsup:
you may as well all give up -- the truth is much stranger than fiction.

I'm not sick ... just a little unwell.

Pablo1965

it is as if the thin of Emperor Franz Joseph had fired all those yellow paper sheets in a explosion. :thumbsup:

Gondor

I havent seen a computer tower that looked that old in years, excelant weathering on that item  :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

RussC

Geez, reminder to self- never show my desktop chassis on What-if...  :banghead:

Or at least cover up the hello-kitty stickers and boot scuffs and fist dents first.  ;D :rolleyes:
"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

PantherG

So....this French roundels I wanted to giv them on P-400 of Vichy Air Force....but this was not useable (becuse white color on them is not under all red),so...what with them? Take on first place,what I see....  ;D

Weathering on my computer? Why? He is so old,that is weathered itself....  ;D ;D ;D

RussC: dont worry...on my older computer I had a sticker of Donald Duck,Mickey Mouse and others....work of my daughter... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NARSES2

Brought a smile to my face Panther  ;D :thumbsup: