PantherG´s modelling projects

Started by PantherG, January 28, 2011, 04:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

ysi_maniac

Quote from: Brian da Basher on May 10, 2011, 04:46:06 PM
To whiff is to be embraced by the ecstacy and absolute rapture of PSR...

Absolutely true!  ;D
Will die without understanding this world.

PantherG

So.....all on pics here is in 1:72 scale...."MoonDuster" is very very very old kit Su-27 (one of first in world) and this is anything else,then Flanker ;D ;D ;D

Airacobras are 1:72 Academy kits.....very nice and pleausible kit...like a P-38 from Academy

McColm

PantherG

So..my next "project".....

Friend donated me kit FW Flitzer (1/72 Revell). This kit was "on built"...then I finished the built and...what for a camo? In the same time I coloured finnish P-400 "Airacobra" and then I try the same colors.... I think,it look good,but kit need a lot of work to finishing....

What You think about this? :unsure:

On "czech What if" is this not presented,like Il-62 AWACS of colleague karlik... :rolleyes:

karlik

good job  :thumbsup:
repair transition between the upper and lower surfaces, and it is OK  :thumbsup: true Finn  :thumbsup:

QuoteOn "czech What if" is this not presented,like Il-62 AWACS of colleague karlik... rolleyes
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  :drink:

I write in English, aby sme tu nevedli privátní české rozhovory  /that we have waged a private Czech interviews/ ;D

PantherG

PantherG

Next of my whif projects....
A bit of pigments yet its needs  :-\

It will be a OT-234 (APC-234) from post-WW II production for Czechoslovak Army...

Army of One

Love the P-400 and the Flitzer.....out of interest....what paint/colours have you used on them..? I like Tamiya paints and was thinking of XF23 for the light blue,XF1 black and either XF26/27 for the green......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

PantherG

So....I use a Humbrol Enamels and czech paints "Agama" (enamels and ethanol-based colors) http://www.agama-model.cz/ .
For RLM 65 (Light blue) I use a Humbrol matt 55 ,for black classic Humbrol matt 33 (but slightly lightened) and for green czechoslovak pre-war Grey-green from so-called mobilisation scheme.

PantherG

So...a little bit of progress...after long time....

Maverick

Coming along well Panther.  Looking forward to the end result.

Regards,

Mav

NARSES2

Quote from: Maverick on October 21, 2011, 02:12:03 PM
Coming along well Panther.  Looking forward to the end result.

Regards,

Mav

Me to  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PantherG

So...little progress...

On Bearcat I must repair colour on left aileron ...so its "war repair"  ;D

Flitzer now bore a "hakaristi" on wings and number on tail....but I have not so small hakaristi for fuselag....maybe later....

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.