PantherG´s modelling projects

Started by PantherG, January 28, 2011, 04:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maverick

Coming along well Panther.

Regards,

Mav

TsrJoe

like the 'flitzer' looking forward to seeing it finished, you guys will have to do some profiles of it now  :wacko:

cheers, Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

PantherG

Some profiles? OK,but...for which aircrafts?

Pablo1965

I love the bearcat with Suez marks.  :thumbsup:

PantherG

Thanks,Pablo... :bow:
So...."Czech What If SIG" is now live about "new internal conquest".... ;D ... named
" Nineheaded dragon for Modellbrno 2013"
or "Who will  be  mad from  models for Brno 2013"

At first it was only "Tripleheaded dragon",but.... :unsure:

So rules are simply: all must by in What if camouflage , all must by newly build and heads are:

1) Potez 540 (so I have exception - Amiot 143M)
2) F-4 Phantom
3) "November war plane" (this is from one story,that was by starting of What if in czech; simplyfiyed something from late ´80)
4) A-6 or F-111 (any versions)
5) multiengine plane (2/3/4 engined plane)
6) Helicopter
7) Biplane
8) ´50 - ´60 jet
9) Armoured vehicle (tank,APC or something like this)

So Madness is on run... :lol: :lol:

And first of "Dragonheads" are here http://modelforum.cz/viewforum.php?f=615

PantherG

My first of "Dragons Heads" - Head No.6......

Is still not finished,some weathering I must add.....
Kit is 1:72 CH-46D "Sea Knight" from HobbyBoss.....generallyis good,but "glass" for cockpit is very poor...framing is almost unnoticeable  :banghead:
Camouflage is What if  (How else?  ;D ) of Czechoslovak Navy (Marine).....
Built straight from box,except few additions to cockpit (seatbelts,pedals)

First three pics show procedure of painting..... next show current status before weathering...

Maverick

Beautiful stuff Panther.  I've always liked the Sea Knight in its myriad forms.

Regards,

Mav

NARSES2

Lovely stuff Panther  :thumbsup: although I'm trying to work out where the Czech Navie's Home Port is  :blink:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PantherG

So...."Czechoslovak Navy" is one of my first two "Whif histories",that both are going together....

First is "Czechoslovak Sinai Expeditionary Corps" and "Czechoslovak Navy" coming like next step.
This is from line of reality,where Communists "Coup d´état" in 1948 failed and Czechoslowakia stay to be a democratic state , a few time later to be one of founding members of NATO .... ;D

History of "Cz NAVY" go back to 1930´, when Czechoslovakia rent a port of Boka Kotorska in then friendly Yugoslavian Kingdom.
In WW II after fall of Yugoslavia Cz Navy go to UK ports on Cyprus and Malta and be a "little bit independent" part of Royal Navy.
After WW II by agreements between Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia port Boka Kotorska was rent for minimal 70 year to Cz Navy.

So then Boka Kotorska is HOME BASE for Cz NAVY,but Cz NAVY is very close to Royal Navy and have subsidiary bases on RN bases at Cyprus and Malta....

I´m so sorry,but my english is poor and some parts of Cz NAVY history I heve only in czech language :banghead:

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: PantherG on November 02, 2011, 09:59:31 AM
I´m so sorry,but my english is poor and some parts of Cz NAVY history I heve only in czech language :banghead:

PantherG, be assured your English is a LOT better than our Czech!

In any case your description of the origins of the Czech Navy read so much  better the way you wrote it.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

mkhulu

Been following your builds PantherG - all top class Sir  :thumbsup:

Going nowhere slowly

PantherG

Many thanks for Your forgiveness ...about my English and about my kits too....

Because I see one error over other error on my kits..... poor quality of puttying , sanding and rescribing beginning , thru poor brushing and with bad treatment of decals ending...... so about the least....some decals have effect of "silvering" (like we say in czech - cover varnish of decal not good adhere to base).... :banghead:

So...but I must say,that my early kits (before 30 years,when I beginn with kits) were more poorest... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cobra

Panther,You've Done a Superb Job on those Helicopters :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Keep up the Great Work :cheers: :cheers: Dan

NARSES2

Panther G - I fully understand the Czech Navy now  :thumbsup: Great idea
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.