Previous topic - Next topic

pyro-manic

A very interesting idea, and the Sea Knight looks great. :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Pablo1965

PantherG

So.....next of my projects.....an Israeli Bearcat....marking on place...a few parts I must added and final weathering.....

But I´m fool....becuse "black-yellow" strips are not good,like I want.... :banghead:

Solution of this problem is easy (I think)......simply this stripes was made on hurry and therefore they are not perfect... :rolleyes:

Modelling_Mushi

Panther G, it looks good. I heard somewhere that in the WWII allied invasion the white and black invasion stripes were a rush job anyway, some painted on with brooms and mops, others by LACs with empty jam pots and small brushes, so yeah, its better like you have it, looks like the real rush job thing
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

PR19_Kit

And the same was true with Suez stripes.

Some units applied them with care and precision and others, quite literally, used a yard brush to do it, so you're right on the money there PantherG.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Geoff

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 05, 2011, 02:37:44 AM
And the same was true with Suez stripes.

Some units applied them with care and precision and others, quite literally, used a yard brush to do it, so you're right on the money there PantherG.  :thumbsup:

Yes. Looks good as it is.

PantherG

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:...thanks,guys......so just now I install the propeller..... pics come later..... :rolleyes:

RussC

"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

PantherG

Next of my projects......now the last color still missing.... ;D

Maverick

Coming along well Panther.  I don't think I've ever seen an A-10 modelled in SEA.

Regards,

Mav

PantherG

So...work go ahead...slowly..... last colour on place....so a bit of recoloring (repairs of colors) will be need.... :banghead:

Pablo1965

PantherG

NARSES2

I love all the small bits of masking tape for the Bronco  :o  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.