Modern day Q ship. (Finally done!)

Started by proditor, January 28, 2011, 09:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

proditor

Okay, I switched back to Photobucket, let's see if that fixes it.  :)

Hobbes

Yup, pics are visible now.

Well done, that looks like it could ruin someone's day pretty well  :thumbsup:

NARSES2

Interesting concept and nice model  :thumbsup: What scale is it by the way, sorry if I've missed that in the post.

Could spoil someones day off either the East African coast or the Indonesian Archipelago  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

proditor

1/700. That's my usual default for ships since then they fit on my shelf.  ;D

Captain Canada

Very nice. Love the colour scheme on her. The armaments look great and that would certainly surprise a few people ! The Cobra really sets her off  :wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

proditor

Thanks! The scheme was based off one I saw on a Maersk small cargo ship. And after all of the grey I usually do, this was a welcome change.

I've had that little cobra sitting next to that model for years now. I was going to make it black and say it was from Blackwater/Academi/EX Services, but I like the idea of joint work with the Marines better.  :)

I'm not sure how I feel about the small rust patches I put in there. I wanted them to be there to make it look a little run down, but it also kinda sticks out so I ended up dry-brushing it back a bit. Hopefully the matte will bring it all together.

nighthunter

I actually had developed a seagoing Mercenary/Private Security firm for anti-piracy operations. I named it Sea Guard Maritime Security, original, yeah, I know, lol! But your color scheme matches it.
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*