the '46 Group build: Da Rulz

Started by Spey_Phantom, February 01, 2011, 09:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Spey_Phantom

only 18 days remaining, if an extention is needed, please let me know  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

kitbasher

Quote from: Nils on May 13, 2011, 11:35:23 AM
only 18 days remaining, if an extention is needed, please let me know  :mellow:

Would be nice, but not if I'm the only one.
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Gondor

Actually managed to finish a model already for this GB so not to worried about getting an extension for my own selfish reasons but willing to throw my hat into the ring to help get an extension if others require one which would also help me finish a second or third entry  ;D

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Spey_Phantom

only 1 week left to go,
if anyone needs a deadline extention, now would be the time to ask  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Brian da Basher

Yes a extension would be nice. I've got something I'm just starting today and it would be great to have some breathing room.
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

wacek85

I'm trying to finish ASAP my Polish Do-335 but I don't know if I'll be able to do it before deadline. One more week (or better two)  would be very nice :)

dy031101

I have to concur with another week.......

I've proved unlucky with French tank schemes......, and I actually have one more tank blank (non-French) in the works.  :banghead:
To the individual soldiers, *everything* is a frontal assault!

====================

Current Hobby Priority...... Sigh......

To-do list here

Spey_Phantom

well, since there are now 4 people asking for an extension (including myself, as i have made little to no progres on my He155) i am hereby issueing a 1 week extention, the deadline is now Midnight of June 7, 2011
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

philp

Yippee, maybe I will get a chance to finish my build.  Should be able to finally work on some stuff starting the 29th so we shall see.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Brian da Basher

Thanks, Nils! The extension is most welcome and comes at an excellent time! It may even enable me to get an additional project built.
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

Gondor

If I try really hard I may almost finish another model for the GB but I doubt it, going to try anyway.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

tigercat

brilliant I might get a chance to do my Jet Whirlwind

Green Dragon

Glad I read this thread today, thanks for the extension Nils! Don't think I will get the paint on in time for midnight tonight.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)