the '46 Group build: Da Rulz

Started by Spey_Phantom, February 01, 2011, 09:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PACOPEPE

Excuse me. Could extend the deadline until june 15th? -if there are more requests, of course-.

I think it´d be normal in function of the large number of works, and its high level.

Cheers
Fran

Spey_Phantom

another extension will depend on how many people need one, i cant do another extention for just 1 person.
we will see if anymore people need it as the deadline nears  <_<
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

kitbasher

I might just be able to meet the current extended deadline, so an extension to either te end of that week or the 15th would be a welcome safety net for me.  On holiday out of the country for over two weeks after that so may miss the vote - aaargh! - wife's i-phone and free wi-fi will have to be found.
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

philp

Hmm...
I could use the extra time depending on how much sanding this thing is going to take.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

ALF

Quote from: PACOPEPE on June 01, 2011, 12:12:51 AM
Excuse me. Could extend the deadline until june 15th; if there are more requests, of course.

+1

Spey_Phantom

ok, very well, i hereby issue another extention, the GB will end on midnight June 12, 2011.
but this is the final extention, no more will follow afterwards  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Doc Yo

I was going to add my request for an extension as well-but since its already been given, I'll just say thank-you.

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

PACOPEPE

Thank you very much, Nils

Cheers
Fran

Brian da Basher

Thank you, Nils. It took me longer than I thought to finish up my newest entry. The extra time might allow me to get another one in.
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

kitbasher

On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Spey_Phantom

only 36 hours remaining, dont forget to post your finished models/profiles in the completed builds/profiles threads, or they wil not be eligable.

dont forget to ad a link to the the entry's build thread  :mellow:

:thumbsup:

if everything is will, can have a vote thread up somewhere monday morning/noon
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

kitbasher

Quote from: Nils on June 02, 2011, 01:19:56 AM
ok, very well, i hereby issue another extention, the GB will end on midnight June 12, 2011.

Just a thought, Nils - which midnight (seriously)?  UTC, CET, British Summer Time, Pacific Coast Time, Whiffing Panic Time?
;D ;D

Spey_Phantom

Quote from: kitbasher on June 11, 2011, 02:23:13 AM
Quote from: Nils on June 02, 2011, 01:19:56 AM

Just a thought, Nils - which midnight (seriously)?  UTC, CET, British Summer Time, Pacific Coast Time, Whiffing Panic Time?
;D ;D
anywhere, im gonna say midnight CET  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.