Long range Anti-Submarine Coastal Command patrol aircraft

Started by Bungle, February 02, 2011, 05:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickshaw

Quote from: Bungle on March 24, 2011, 09:00:05 AM

Or a MAD boom projecting forward, rather than the usual stern-mounted unit.

Now you tell me ! I've only just stuck the damn thing on the butt end of it  :banghead:

And Mr Rickshaw.... have you been spying on me ????  Stuck a refuelling probe on the front last night!

No!  No!  What you get up to in the privacy of your modelling room is your affair, mate.  I'd just been watching a nature documentary about the Arctic and there'd been some Narwals in it.  Looking at the shape, I was reminded of it.
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

rickshaw

How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

McColm

Bungle

I've started to add decals but the option to upload pictures is no longer available - Anyone know why ?
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

GTX

Quote from: Bungle on April 06, 2011, 03:29:42 PM

I've started to add decals but the option to upload pictures is no longer available - Anyone know why ?

See here

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

McColm

Bungle

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Captain Canada

Looking even better.....now, let's see some more, eh ?

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Bungle

As mentioned earlier I have started decalling this monster.  Hopefully using an external link you'll be able to see for yourself http://img69.imageshack.us/i/stripe.jpg/

;D ;D

Doc Yo

I must not have been paying attention-I don't remember the turrets going on. ( But its looking terrific. )

GTX

Quote from: Bungle on April 08, 2011, 01:33:23 AM

As mentioned earlier I have started decalling this monster.  Hopefully using an external link you'll be able to see for yourself http://img69.imageshack.us/i/stripe.jpg/

;D ;D

If I may:

can't wait to see this beauty finished :thumbsup:.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Bungle

Thank you Greg. Never thought of doing it like that !

Capt Canada... sorry but I think I've got Turret Syndrome .... I've added another since that photo.

Taiidantomcat

:o :o keeps getting better! You have done a wonderful job so far
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Spey_Phantom

i am amazed by how this is turning out, she looks siply amazing up to now :thumbsup:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.