Long range Anti-Submarine Coastal Command patrol aircraft

Started by Bungle, February 02, 2011, 05:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Looking at the last piccie my first thought was 'Shouldn't this be in the Ships area?'  ;D

Must be all those turrets that does it, but it's one IMPRESSIVE piece of work.  :bow:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

lancer

Hoooooooooly $*&^!!!! That is one IMPRESSIVE piece of work.....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Bungle

She, and I can assure you she is a she with all the loving attention she has received, she is complete.

Ladies and Gentlemen I have pleasure in introducing you to the Supermarine Narwhal (yes I know I've changed her name).

Full body shot

A head Shot (smile please)

Spread'em baby (wings I mean)

On white

more to come.....
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Bungle

And a few more snaps ....

Basking in the sun

All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

Another long body shot

And again (boring !)

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Spey_Phantom

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Bungle

And finally the young ladies naughty bits.

Up front a nice pair of Vickers Class S 40 mm Cannons. Two turrets each with two 20mm Hispano cannon and two sonabouy tubes to fire cans of baked beans out of.

A quick upskirt shot shows the bomb bay

and another view of what this little mother has ready for delivery...

And finally.... by popular demand .... her destroyer type Depth Charge delivery rack.

In the famous last words from that stable of Hollywood geniuses...

'That's all folks!'

Bungle   ;D

lenny100

Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Gondor

Would I be correct in understanding that with that mix of weapons and armament and equipment, that the markings would be commemorative markings ?

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Bungle

Hi Gondor,

No I'm afraid the markings are purely out of the spares box !

Thank you all for your kind comments - going to be tearing the wings off it soon as I have no where to store such a big beast !

Bungle

Weaver

That's excellent - really looks the part. Well done!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Bungle

Almost forgot this one....

Doc Yo and Captain Canada .... does this count as a conning tower ????

;D