Pudingskiya Type 3; Glorious Soviet Jet Fighter For To Defend Motherland!

Started by puddingwrestler, February 05, 2011, 06:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Quote from: Doc Yo on February 07, 2011, 01:48:33 PM
Ah, PW, you've done it again! Brilliant right out of the gate, and if the Hippo badges do get made, put me down for one.
... of each, for me! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

pyro-manic

Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

puddingwrestler

It's actually pretty easy to get them onto a shirt or hoody via Cafepress, but just printed on, not embroidered.
Just if you are interested.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

lancer

If you can get those done as badges put me down for one of each! And they would look brilliant on t-shirts...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

puddingwrestler

I've had a bit of a look around at embroidery companies, and it looks like they're not all that interested in orders of less than a hundred (at least the only one which listed prices had a minimum order of 100)
T-Shirt wise, Cafepress would not be a problem; I've alread got an account, but only a private individual account (I can design and buy shirts, but no one else can see my designs)

puddingwrestler

Commerades! Glorious new Cafepress shop for to be buy Puddingskiya apparel for to be online now! Glorious soviet efficiency ensure store have only one product, product not related to Puddingskiya. People's fashion designers work round clock (due to terrible table shortage, designer are use surplous town-hall clock from Kiev Clock Collective on People's Milk crate for table) to make design for to be sold to happy soviet worker and running dog capitalist consumer also!
Za Rodina!

Pudding Stained Apparel

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

puddingwrestler

puddingwrestler

Commerades! All squadron badge now for to be available on shirt! Also various other Puddingskiya design!
Za Rodina!
Glorious Cafe Press Shop of Pudding Wrestler.

Doc Yo

Is all glorioski to the Motherland! proving zeal of great soviet passion, workers in Soviet Texas are producing
this marvel in four days!

(Is helping greatly that already assembled and puttied Polikarpov is on hand for conversion.)

Is depicting Stalwart Soviet defender of Peoples' Pudding Collective No. 17, near Minsk.

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

puddingwrestler

For services to mother land, Commerade Doktor Yo is made hero of soviet union and is granted life time supply of vodka *cough-cruisers-cough* by budget concious polit bureau!
Za (budget concious) Rodina!
Franteral cheers to people's republic of texas!

Doc Yo

I is quietly proud.

@ysi- Its the old, but quite nice, Revell I-16, which I stumbled on looking for something else in the spares
chest. I had built it up and puttied it ( extensively ) sometime in the last century, and set it aside. The
grill was cut away, and an intake bullet made from a "Space torpedo" from one of Bandai's old Space Battleship
Yamato series, as was the exhaust ( different kit, though. ) the tail was cut away, the exhaust installed and
faired in with a dab of Aves, the tailplanes repositioned, and the canopy came from an Airfix meteor. ( Which
is giving its engines to something from the cover of Moorcok'sWarlord of theAir {eventually} ) The
whole thing was brush-painted, as I was impatient, and figured I could get away with it.