Harumph Dreadnaught MkI and MkII

Started by puddingwrestler, February 12, 2011, 09:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvis 3.14159

puddingwrestler

I regret to say that Brigadier General Sir Horace Harumph died shortly after the flight of the Dreadnaught Mk.II. He was beated to death by Jenkins, Fipps-Hooter, the Hon Spotsworth and assorted members of his staff. As was reported in the story. You really must remember the author's tendency to the use of the great British under statement (even if he IS a colonial)
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Doc Yo

I seem to remember that my evil little brother has bragged about having Harumph's brain in a jar, someplace.

puddingwrestler

Quote from: Doc Yo on February 16, 2011, 01:15:46 PM
I seem to remember that my evil little brother has bragged about having Harumph's brain in a jar, someplace.

I can confirm this, although he's currently embroiled in legal action with the dreaded UKWSD (United Kingdom Wierd S*&% Division) over certain attempts to use his nuclear powered mental-power enhancing top hat to predict the winner at Ascot, and may have to sell the Harumph Brain to cover the enourmous sums involved in his defence...
Yes, I realise it is odd for a Yo to actually go to court, but he cannot escape, teh UKWSD have psionic trackers on him which even his evil genius cannot defeat.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Doc Yo

Oh heck. I suppose I'd better give our lawyers* a call. He's a meance to all we hold dear, but he is family.

* Wotcher, Wotcher, and Gash-they handle most of my patents, and all of the property damage suits.