Main Menu

Me p1099

Started by Deon, February 22, 2011, 03:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deon

'...please, tell me where to put it..?'

'do nothing except that which is necessary or beautiful' (Marcus Aurelius)..well I've got the 'do nothing' bit sorted...

Tophe

Weird Me262 derivative... What kit did you use? Which scale?
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Maverick

Looks like the 72nd scale Revell boxing Tophe.  Brilliant kit btw, I've got one built and another couple in the stash.

Regards,

Mav

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

AXU

Love it  :wub: :thumbsup:
...just 2 pic's?

Deon

Quote from: AXU on February 23, 2011, 02:24:50 AM
Love it  :wub: :thumbsup:
...just 2 pic's?

Yeah sorry! The kit's a review for a magazine so i can't publish too many pics in case the mag needs them :)

'do nothing except that which is necessary or beautiful' (Marcus Aurelius)..well I've got the 'do nothing' bit sorted...

sotoolslinger

That is frikken coooool :mellow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

James

:wub:

Got one of these in the stash (Revell kit, which I think this is). If I can get it anywhere near as good as that I'll be a happy man. Great build.

Ed S

Nicely done.  That sure is a pudgy thing isn't it?  A 262 after too many schnitzels and strudels.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

James

Quote from: Ed S on February 23, 2011, 09:00:51 AM
Nicely done.  That sure is a pudgy thing isn't it?  A 262 after too many schnitzels and strudels.
Ed

Oh don't.... Schnitzel and onions...  :wub: I'm starving and too busy to eat!  :lol:

Deon

Now i've got the Munchies too and Im already a good deal fatter then the 1099 :)

Army of One

I got a couple in the stash.....from Luftwaffe '46 days years ago......and now I'm hungry to.....but my waist is big enough....!! Great build.....think I'd like to see one in the RLM 74/75/76 scheme......someone do it.....please..... ;D
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!