Is my mojo finally returning?

Started by The Rat, February 26, 2011, 09:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Looks nice enough to eat Ratty  :thumbsup: (Not eat Ratty before anyone says anything, but the model looks nice enough to eat - I blame Duncan  :banghead:)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Brian da Basher

It is no small relief to me to see you got your mojo back and then some, Rat-San! That paint scheme is going to be a real head-turner!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

rickshaw

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 04, 2011, 07:29:19 AM
Looks nice enough to eat Ratty  :thumbsup: (Not eat Ratty before anyone says anything, but the model looks nice enough to eat - I blame Duncan  :banghead:)

"For future reference, if you add a comma (one of these things ",") between the subject of the sentence and the person being mentioned, it is obvious that you are not referring to the person as being the object you wish to eat.  Alternatively, please their name first, followed by a comma." - Handy Hints from a Grammacian, 4th Edition, 2011.  ;)
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

NARSES2

Quote from: rickshaw on May 04, 2011, 09:24:32 PM
Quote from: NARSES2 on May 04, 2011, 07:29:19 AM

"For future reference, if you add a comma (one of these things ",") between the subject of the sentence and the person being mentioned, it is obvious that you are not referring to the person as being the object you wish to eat. 

It might be obvious to you and me, but we are talking about a lot of Canadians, Yanks and Duncan here  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Rat

Actually, Canadians are pretty good at grammar, eh?  ;D
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

The Rat

Masking is off, except on the nose transparancy, still a wee bit o' touch up to do here and there, and some white undercoating where the roundels are going to go:

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

dragon

Lucky You.  The Whiffing Muse has not visited me this year.
I am stuck doing "Real World" (albeit obscure real world stuff) and Sci-Fi this year, so far.
The worst part is that in our local contest (Fremont CA IPMS Hornets) we actually have a category for "quirkiest" model....
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST