Been Awhile........(DONE!)

Started by Scooterman, March 05, 2011, 08:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

If you think we're going to accept an apology while looking at that plane, in that camo, you're sadly mistaken !

An absolute beauty.

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

Very nice indeed.
Now strip it down and repaint in with Gulf War 1 Hemp uppers complete with 10 Sqn BP logos and 'The Empire Strikes Back' 'graffiti'!
And as for a name?  Boeing Stratotanker KC1 - 'Stratotanker' was of course the name given to it in US service (as was the KC-97).
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Scooterman

Quote from: kitbasher on March 13, 2011, 04:44:30 AM
Very nice indeed.
Now strip it down and repaint in with Gulf War 1 Hemp uppers complete with 10 Sqn BP logos and 'The Empire Strikes Back' 'graffiti'!
And as for a name?  Boeing Stratotanker KC1 - 'Stratotanker' was of course the name given to it in US service (as was the KC-97).
;D ;D

Like the hemp idea kb, but I got another one in the works for that.  And BIGGER.   ;D
BTW-Stratotanker was the KC-135.  This is 707 based.

Howard of Effingham

excellent stuff scooterman!

hmm, could you sneak this one in the luggage [full field repair and maintainance services available, probably ;D] if you
ever get to SMW/telford again?

i agree with PR19_kit, it does look almost real.

btw, i think aeroventure at doncaster over here has one engine and cowling from a BOAC conway powered 707, but i maybe
mistook here.
Keeper of George the Cat.