Cosford 2011 (10th April)

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, March 06, 2011, 12:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

I'm guessing the SIG will be going, not read anything here yet. I've just arranged a 'swap' so I can be there.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Steel Penguin

dont know if im being the new improver idiot here, ( or if this part of the board need aditional clearances to see) but thats a dead link for me as of today.

so ill add my normal ill say hi to folks there, and ask if any one wants a copy of the  space base 2000 book or the trympy s tank that i offered for sale/swap at telford last year, ( still got em) and if anyones got any 1:48 acadamy chally 1s ( or outhers of the tanks they did  like the t 72) im still interested in aquiring them.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Martin H

the sig has space at this one (as usual)

we are in the R&D collection hanger. Located between the FD2 and the Meteor.

The show opens to the public at 10am , set up is from 8am.

For those attending with models for the stand, The SIG's two models per member limit is in place, due to the limited table space that we have been allocated. (2 tables).

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Steel Penguin

Thank you Martin
ok if i bring the TSR again and one of my RAF f-19s?  Or would it be better if i brought 2 previusly undisplayed models, ( one of the 19s and either the F111 from the group build or my chally 1 AA tank).
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

thedarkmaster

Shock and horror i know but i actually plan to be at this show  :o :o :o :o
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

NARSES2

Unfortunately I'm travelling the following day, so have fun lads and I look forward to the piccies.

Shame I can't meet you in the flesh Tim
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Howard of Effingham

ian!

do you still need some F-106 decals? if so i have some from one of the hasegawa boxing's going spare.

i'm sure you were asking after these sometime back.

trevor
Keeper of George the Cat.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: thedarkmaster on April 03, 2011, 02:36:10 PM
Shock and horror i know but i actually plan to be at this show  :o :o :o :o

Ah, I was going to post the DC-10 tomorrow, shall I bring it with me on Sunday instead?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

thedarkmaster

QuoteAh, I was going to post the DC-10 tomorrow, shall I bring it with me on Sunday instead?

yes mate that will be fine, will be nice to meet everyone !!
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

kitbasher

To those going to Cosford tomorrow I hope you have a great time.  Milladdo's 21st so confined to barracks, I'm afraid.
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Army of One

To all going tomorrow....you lucky lucky barstewards..!!! Enjoy...!!! Get all the bargains including any 1/72 or 1/48 Russian attack helo's or even a 1/35 tamiya 'pibber'.....gits..... ;D
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Steel Penguin

thanks to all at the stand, and Rad down in  hanger 1, lovely day.  And i hope that the chocalate mini rolls were ok :thumbsup:

Dork the kit slayer

:dalek: gass ,em thats what I says  :dalek: gass 'em all
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/