WANTED: - Italeri C-130 Hercules canopy

Started by rickshaw, March 08, 2011, 01:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickshaw

Quote from: Gondor on March 20, 2011, 04:03:40 AM
This is starting to sound as if all you got what the fuselage sides, the wings, tailplane and engines and not much else  :blink:

Gondor

Basically.  The rear fuselage is detailed with internal fuselage ribbing, as its visible through the rear ramp when its lowered.  Apart from that there is a floor and not much else.   The cockpit has some basic detail.   I've now worked out which Eduard set to use - "CH-47 Seatbelt set" - which actually contains seats and seatbelts for the cargo bay on the Chinook.  The seats are basically the same.  I suspect I'll need 2-3 sets to make a full set of seats (both sides plus a centre row).  I was thinking of using some orange bag netting for the webbing they utilise in the rear of the Hercules for securing small loads.
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

TheChronicOne

Quote from: Weaver on March 08, 2011, 04:04:47 AM
Mine is the whole clear sprue including the windscreen. If he cocks up, it's yours for the cost of postage (which might be significant since it'll need robust packaging).
You wouldn't still happen to have this would ya?  I just got one of these and nary a clear part in sight!  :banghead:
-Sprues McDuck-

Weaver

Quote from: TheChronicOne on June 24, 2017, 12:13:21 PM
Quote from: Weaver on March 08, 2011, 04:04:47 AM
Mine is the whole clear sprue including the windscreen. If he cocks up, it's yours for the cost of postage (which might be significant since it'll need robust packaging).
You wouldn't still happen to have this would ya?  I just got one of these and nary a clear part in sight!  :banghead:

Yes - it's the one in the 4th pic on this page (next to the decals):

https://www.super-hobby.com/products/item_name-113348.html

Yours for the price of postage.

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

TheChronicOne

Hot diggity dog!!!! I had put that c-130 kit into a brown box and closed it all up... thinking it may NEVER get built...

You got it. I'll give you the postage and then some for your trouble. Paypal?  My trash check (I pick up garbage as part of what I do to earn a living) will be here within the week so when It gets here I'll dump it into the bank and we can roll!  :laugh: :laugh:
-Sprues McDuck-